need some help after an armed robbery...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
i know this is a music site but i know many of you have got fingers in pies etc so im asking for help of my trusty friends of OSA

as some of you already know my sister laura (looloo) was a victim of an armed robbery last night, 3 knobheads bally'd n hooded up stormed hers boyf's flat waving around knives and baseball bats threatening em both......as a result they took mobile phones and the car keys........shes only had the car 2 fekkin weeks!

the car was found late lastnight but the scum have still got her keys......with both sets of house keys on them!!!

shes got the spare key for the car which is fine but how does she go about getting a complete new set of coded keys for her car?

her in inurance is a no go as she has a £500 excess to pay, VW main dealer are charging her £500 so was wondering if there was another way of getting a complete set of re-coded keys cheap as fook???

both of them are badly shook up, Soco are dusting the flat and car etc

i just thank the lucky stars that they were both unhurt:love:

any help is proper much appreciated

fcuking scally shitheads of the highest order!!!

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye
It's a Vee dub only garage job as far as i'm aware Nics, the key, the alarm and the ecu all need to cross reference before the engine starts. Its a big job, the alarm ecu is buried and the doors steering column and hatch need stripping down to change the barrels.

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
i know this is a music site but i know many of you have got fingers in pies etc so im asking for help of my trusty friends of OSA

as some of you already know my sister laura (looloo) was a victim of an armed robbery last night, 3 knobheads bally'd n hooded up stormed hers boyf's flat waving around knives and baseball bats threatening em both......as a result they took mobile phones and the car keys........shes only had the car 2 fekkin weeks!

the car was found late lastnight but the scum have still got her keys......with both sets of house keys on them!!!

shes got the spare key for the car which is fine but how does she go about getting a complete new set of coded keys for her car?

her in inurance is a no go as she has a £500 excess to pay, VW main dealer are charging her £500 so was wondering if there was another way of getting a complete set of re-coded keys cheap as fook???

both of them are badly shook up, Soco are dusting the flat and car etc

i just thank the lucky stars that they were both unhurt:love:

any help is proper much appreciated

fcuking scally shitheads of the highest order!!!
Bloody hell, I know how she feels, only just gone a year since mine was nicked!! Big hugs to youuuuuuuu Laura!!! :love:

Don't know where to suggest getting keys from but has he got house insurance? Maybe get the keys done through that? Or your Mums?? Coz of her house keys being on the same keyring??

I wouldn't go through the car insurance route coz they bumped my insurance up to over £1000 this year for the pleasure of having my car nicked last year! Cheapest quote I could get and that's onyl coz I paid it in one!!!

Is the car ok to drive etc??

xx

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye
the cars fine to drive and no visible damage etc.......just need to sort the locks asap realy

i know its gonna be a dear doo but trying to get it cheaper if poss

VW breakers, spring vale middleton, ask the lads there if owt can be done, top lads n know there stuff.

Im thinking if possible, if they have a spanked car there, swap locks keys transponders etc and reprogram ecu's
still gonna be expensive but ya never know unless you ask

Cheers for the kinds words :love:

Calmed down a bit now but still really nervous and shaken up, Just waiting for the police to come round and take my statement in the next half hour. Can't believe its gonna cost me £165 for a new key and to re-code my car from smith knigh fay :mad:

Hope the thieving little shits get whats coming to them! My fella got his locks changed but he doesn't want to go back to his flat now, can't get emergency re-housing either!

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
Fuck:eek: well i can't blame your fella not wanting to wanting to go back at the moment, shaken up would be an understatement. Glad your both unhurt and just hope u can sort something out and then put this episode behind you:love:

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
really glad your both ok, cant blame your fella one bit i wouldn't want to be there, dont mean to change the subject but it stinks, theres killers getting new identities n all that. and poor victims of crime getting naff all. makes me :mad: :mad: :mad:

tag

Mar 11, 2004
Byzantine period

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
I can't believe the cheek

The cheek of these fookers I hope everything is ok and the bastards get caught.. Too many rats around latley most of the cars in our road have had windows smashed for next to nothin in the drive seat all done in broad daylight.
I dont think there even arsed if they get caught anymore..
SORRY TO HEAR THE NEWS NICS hope your sis and her fella are ok x