need help! i want a new siggy >.<

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Nemesis

Jun 16, 2004
MADchester
www.randombunny.net
getting a bit tired of my current one so i want to design a spanky new one :) , but im out of ideas on wot to put it, im happy with the "nemesis" bit in it but i dont no wot to fill in the big black space of doom! :confused: so if anyone has any ideas woteva they may be, plz feel free to express them :)

this is the current situation on the new one (i only want to stick with the name bit, the pics can go)

nemesisbannerunfin.jpg

Phil

Jun 21, 2002
Leeds, UK
I like the Nemesis bit with the text under it and the grey symbol to the left a lot, personally I don't think you need the additional symbols to the right.

Nice work!.

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
Nemesis

You're current sigs fcking great mate, you'll have to come up with something pretty spectacular to compete with that. I like the new one, but i love the old one.

lol sorry that wasnt very helpfull was it :p

Nemesis

Jun 16, 2004
MADchester
www.randombunny.net
milenko/ said:
how do you go about designing your own sig(laymans terms please) :$
im not a computer whizz :p

well i get some software, probably best to start with something like paintshop pro then move onto photoshop, n just have a play around with it, i didnt do any tutorials on how to use em, i just did trial n error :)

Nemesis

Jun 16, 2004
MADchester
www.randombunny.net
misstickle said:
You're current sigs fcking great mate, you'll have to come up with something pretty spectacular to compete with that. I like the new one, but i love the old one.

lol sorry that wasnt very helpfull was it :p

aww cheers tickle :love:

ye i still like my current sig vry much, i just get bored easily lol, n that means make a sig hehe, o well we'll see