Neck Ache!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

marc@risky

Feb 19, 2003
Lancashire
Bloody hell woke up this mornin and i must have slept funny cos i'm in sheer agony lol, try deep heat spray but it aint workin, i look a right tit cos i cant turm me head!!!! any ideas peeps????

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
i can sympathise mate , ive had this for a week now and its affecting all my shoulder aswell, best thing you can take is ibuprofen and i got a heat pad from asda for £3 that you shove in the microwave, that takes some of the pain away, thats the best you can do mate, it should only last a few days, mine is on its way out now :D (the deep heat rub is better than the spray :thumbsup: ) i get it quite often cause ive got a dodgy neck and im a spack!

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
DeeDee said:
i can sympathise mate , ive had this for a week now and its affecting me as well, best thing you can take is ibuprofen and get a heat pad from asda for £3 and then shove your shoulder in the microwave, that takes some of the pain away, and if you have some leftover take away, you can heat that up at same time and stir it with ya hand whilst in there! Thats the best you can do mate, it should only last a few days, mine is on its way out now, so is the take away :D (the deep heat rub is better than the spray :thumbsup: ) i get it quite often cause ive got a dodgy neck and im a spack!

That advice sounds very wrong to me, like sommat you'd hear on an 808 state agony aunt bit :p

I also just love this on its own:

DeeDee said:
i get it quite often cause ive got a dodgy neck and im a spack!

:thumbsup: :D

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Jammer :rofl: you make me nearly piss myself sometimes.

Maybe a professional massage or something, probably a trapped nerve. I hate it when that happens.

Ibruprofen is good though.

Cheerio

Sirius

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Im another 1 that gets this regularly.....funnily enough usually when i wake up.......its a recurring trapped nerve prob.....there is shit u can do for it cus it always comes back :cry: try sleeping with no pillows it usually helps :thumbsup:

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
D'ya know, ive got a aching neck n back, which i think is due to sleeping funny too, i felt like i needed to stretch my neck n shoulders loads! Get someone to give you a good massage!! :p :hubba:

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
ive got the same problem in my right arm!!

it feels like ive slept funny n trapped a nerve, but ive got the shakes well bad in my right hand and got mega pains in my neck and not my shoulder. this has been goin on for weeks now and the shakes are getting well bad. :(

gonna have to pay a visit to the doctors and get it sorted sharpish.

i know there are a few peeps on here that could sort us out a herbal remedy or some potion or lotion of some kind????

marc@risky

Feb 19, 2003
Lancashire
nics said:
ive got the same problem in my right arm!!

it feels like ive slept funny n trapped a nerve, but ive got the shakes well bad in my right hand and got mega pains in my neck and not my shoulder. this has been goin on for weeks now and the shakes are getting well bad. :(

gonna have to pay a visit to the doctors and get it sorted sharpish.

i know there are a few peeps on here that could sort us out a herbal remedy or some potion or lotion of some kind????

Hey thanks for the advice peeps nice one..
I have this problem too, its mad i get a really bad pain in my arm on the right hand side too, my mate said he had it last week as well ,which i thought bloody strange some body said to me it could be bad circulation which could be linked to clubbin and all the things involved with it if you no what i mean eh????? :hubba:
Any ways me neck is a little better today odly enough! sound like a right hypocondriac eh (do u spell it like that???) lol....
cheers folks :wave: