Name A Song You Hate ? And Why ?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
I was gonna put song of the week you hate because mine changes every week.

Whats on the top of your list at the moment and why I just love to hear a song that gets on your nerves?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8iOOJcR0aI]Cilla Black Surprise Surprise Song 1989 (High Quality) - YouTube[/ame]

Here is one to get you started :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

nupski

Nov 2, 2007
Sheffield
cilla black? :eek: :S

lmao, i love u deanooooooooooooo :rofl: will try to think of sommat that really pisses me off later, there's plenty believe me lol ;)

Barrie Jay

Jul 20, 2003
Fleetwood - twinned with Royston Vasey
Do cover versions count ???

This is a shit song but this version is truly dreadful...

Can you believe this went out on TV ?? ffs

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy8nLK3rDdk]arthur mullard & hylda baker - you`re the one that i want - TOTP - 1978 - YouTube[/ame]

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Rod Stewart - 'Sailing' is one that springs to mind.

Sonia - 'Better The Devil You Know' is another that sucks the will to live out of you.

I'm dreading hearing another rendition of Wizzard - 'I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday' in the coming weeks too.

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
Ha Ha

Too rah too rah toorah hayyyyyy lovin that one barry even remember that getting played on tv like Im sure thats gotta be a simon cowell remix...:mad: :mad: deffo up for the other nominations aswell but must admit I do like wizard but thats because im a big christmas lover... But can understand hearing it day in and out can drive ya kah kah:mad:

Another one for the box is I will always love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Whitney wide on houston but I found dolly partons even more penetrating to the ears That would deffo be fired into space when I get me fireworxs rockets :mad: :mad: