Myspaces

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
Ive finally got the bug and started a myspace page. Have you any of you lot got a myspace and does any wanna add me etc as a friend...lol I look like a sad Billy no mates with one friend on mine at the moment lol

This is mine and Ive only just started....its highly addictive tho lol

www.myspace.com/str33tb0y

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
does any wanna add me etc as a friend...lol I look like a sad Billy no mates with one friend on mine at the moment lol
]

aww :D lol

I wouldnt know where to start trying to build my own web page, im a technophobeosarus :axe: Plus, why would anyone want to read a web page about me, I dont do anything exciting enough to warrant one :D and if anyone who knows me wants to know owt about me, pick up the phone mofo's :D :p

P.S your signature pic is all kinds of wrong :S lol

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
well ur a billy no mates no more......... Ali is ur mate and thinks ur cool, lol

im not getting a myspace i really cant be bothered with it all. lol.

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
Ive finally got the bug and started a myspace page. Have you any of you lot got a myspace and does any wanna add me etc as a friend...lol I look like a sad Billy no mates with one friend on mine at the moment lol

This is mine and Ive only just started....its highly addictive tho lol

www.myspace.com/str33tb0y

Added ya dude. :thumbsup:

edit: shit, forgot to put down our MySpace address.....erm....it's under me sig like, but it's

www.myspace.com/earthdjs

Feel free to add us if anyone wants like.....

Last edited:

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
cool fanx every1

Jiglo yeah i kept getting that when i clicked on the home button so i did have to use my faourites link to get back into my page twas weird that lol:confused: :confused:

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
fanx to every1 thats added me...question for all of yas...if youve added me do i need to do the same on your sites or is it done automatically like ?

lol this is coming from a computer geek hehe:$ :D

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
fanx to every1 thats added me...question for all of yas...if youve added me do i need to do the same on your sites or is it done automatically like ?

lol this is coming from a computer geek hehe:$ :D

Nah, it does it automatically mate.

(I think.......erm......yeah, it does it automatically...........)