My pooch.............

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
Getting a bit worried about this whole "viscious dog" thing, seeing all these fekkin morons on tele dog fighting setting their dogs onto inocent pets and people to get their dogs riled up,its disgusting and makes me feel sick.I`m sure my dog comes under this amnesty thing but they can go go forth and multiply as far as I`m concerned!!!!!!!!!

Its how you bring them up,mine licks people to death :p

HOW COULD YOU KILL THAT,HONESTLY sicko`s need not answer this is my baby:love: we are talking about lol

Attachments

• baby jessi.jpg
    baby jessi.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 57

marty

VIP Gold Member
Nowt wrong with Staffies.....sure, they can be a bit funny with other dogs, but they are superb little dogs.........proper friendly.

I had one for ten years or so and he was no bother at all except for his dislike of other dogs. I used to have "fights" with him and he took it all as a game and never bit me hard, or bit anyone else at all.

I'd have another tomorrow, but I don't have the time to care for it.

A good friend of mine was a bit of a bad lad at one time and him and his cronies "rescued" a Staffy from some lads that were using it for fighting. The dog was a proper nutcase and would go to kill just about any animal that it saw. My friend persevered with him and the dog became a really canny little chap. It's had tumours, skin problems and all sorts, but it's still soldiering on.........he's proper chilled now......about 14 years old I think and maybe not too long for this Earth. Cool dog, cool name too....Fegan!!

biggz

Jul 9, 2006
wirral
Nowt wrong with Staffies.....sure, they can be a bit funny with other dogs, but they are superb little dogs.........proper friendly.

I had one for ten years or so and he was no bother at all except for his dislike of other dogs.

true. i had a bitch called Tara. where ever i went she went.
she was great with all my m8s & we were all under 12 yoa.
but she would try 2 kill any thing with 4 legs.

has your dog got the blue jean sgt.lead ?

deedee here............anything that remotely resembles a pit is being seized around here loads of American bulls and irish staffs have already been put to sleep......our friend has a blue irish staff and a ab pup and had the rossers around yesterday he hid the ab but they looked at the irish and said he was ok.....i think its cause he's old and pityfull looking now!!! they aint getting my baby...........just remember if they come knocking they need a warrant to take your dog DONOT sign it over to them as they can destroy it without going to court......armando only takes ours out in the dark now cause they can seize it without a warrant if you are out in the open and this includes in your car!

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
HOW COULD YOU KILL THAT,HONESTLY sicko`s need not answer this is my baby:love: we are talking about lol

aww that first pic is mint :love: :D

I like Staffies, think they're great. My ex had one and it was very loving and a right big softie :love: Got on with other dogs too, in fact my grumpy old mongrel used to try and give it the big un and be all macho and territorial and give it a growl or a nip if it got too boisterous or more attention than him when it came round :D
The staffie lived with a sausage dog and by God did everyone know it was the sausage dog who was the boss :D lol

I thought staffies werent included in the DD act? :confused:
I'd quite like to have one :thumbsup:

marty

VIP Gold Member
Staffies aren't in the DD act.......although all it takes is an over zealous police force to start seizing them.....they have often had them destroyed before the owners have chance to get scientific proof that their dog isn't a pit "type" dog.

If I had a Staff' I'd fight every inch of the way before they could take it from me!!

http://www.defra.gov.uk/animalh/welfare/domestic/ddnotice.pdf

A pit bull is a member of any of a number of breeds of dogs developed from the English Bulldog. Breeds recognized as pit bulls include the American Pit Bull Terrier and the American Staffordshire Terrier, although the name is also often used to refer to other breeds of similar characteristics, such as the American Bulldog and Staffordshire Bull Terrier, and mixed breeds that include any of these breeds.