My house was broken into today :-(

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

dods

Oct 13, 2004
Huddersfieldcestershirey
bastards broke my window in my kitchen and helped themselves to the usual electrical goodies - tv, stereo, digi camera, phones etc etc...
even more gutted when 4 hrs later as the forensics guy was checking around i realised they had been in our bedroom as some stuff had gone from there as well.
Also pissed off as i have been chasing round alsorts of shit since 4 - from police to burglar alarm man to insurance to emergency window repair man.... hardly spoke to my kids as a result.
Finding it frustrating as we are noticing other stuff that has been nicked all the time - at first i thought it was just out tv rom downstairs and the stereo from upstairs until my wife pointed out all the other stuff...
The cheeky bastards even used my footy bag (complete with my Puma Kings) to haul the loot out with...
And as if i wasn't stressed enough we are in the middle of an Ofsted inspection at my school :mad:
Not a happy bunny :cry:
But tomorrow is a new day :D :thumbsup:

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Fookin Scumbags :mad:

Even when they catch the tw@ts they get fook all too :|

Id remember lots of stuff that went missing.... even if I dint own it :$ ;)

Davey

Apr 29, 2006
north west
I'll feel your pain mate, it happened to me 3 years ago and I'm still affected by it..but it gets easier as time goes on, definitely take Jacks advice, some sort of justice in a funny way..be wary of homeserve fella they took money from me and my wife told us they needed it for the excess checked with my insurance company and they said no don't give it to them..got it back later like.

Last edited:

blandy

Nov 9, 2005
The cheeky bastards even used my footy bag (complete with my Puma Kings)

Well ya gonna have to get some of these mate, I've just bought some to replace my Puma Kings

89a5_1_sbl.JPG

adiPURE TRX fuckin mint mate

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
gutted for you m8 thats terrible :(

i hate house burglars with a passion :mad: wtf is happening to this country :| i know ive said this befor but it should be 5 year min for breaking into someones home. and none of this bull of sending them on adventure holidays cos they are deprived kids or whatever, they still know its wrong :naughty:
if we had real deterrants maybee we would not be in this lawless state :eek:
ask grooverider whever he will ever try taking a spliff to dubai again and im pretty sure i know the answer. we are too soft in this country. rant over.

hope you and your family get over it ok m8, it must be a terrible thing having some cnuts helping themselves to your hard earned belongins, :(

listen up gordon brown, your alright, you have a bizzie on your doorstep 24/7, the least you could do is make sure the rest of our homes are safe :eek: we work hard for our belongins. and you take a big enough cut of our hard earned wages, so sort it out, get tough on these tw*ts and maybee they wont do it. its not rocket science.

*sam*

VIP Silver Member
May 6, 2006
aww i'm really sorry for you! Its awful when you get burgled! They did the exact same thing to us with the footi bag tho in 2002!!? My dads wa @the bottom of the stairs, so they dumped his stuff out& took that with the loot! It wa right b4 xmas too:(
Hope u get stuff bk from the insurance!!

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
I really feel for you there, that's a horrible thing to happen. You have to be utter fookin scum to burgle someones house :mad:

dods

Oct 13, 2004
Huddersfieldcestershirey
sorry hear that, its well harsh !

total w@nk scumbags, any fooker who break into houses:naughty:

i never had it happen, but i imagine its afterwards when you find stuff missing that you never noticed at first that really gets you as it keeps reminding you.

this is so true mate - i was fine about it yesterday, just thinking it's only possessions at the end of the day, no one got hurt - but then when i got to work today i started thinking about what might have happened if we had been in when the ****/s did it - what would have been the effect on kids - as i say started to think about this as i was walking into work and started fucking crying - right in front of my bosses (head teacher/ deputy head) etc!!! they were brilliant about it and let me finish early (after i had rocked my lesson for the Ofsted inspector ;) ) and they have givien me tomorrow off as well to get shit sorted.
Cheers for all your comments guys - hope it never happens to anyone else, cos i must admit it has shook me up a bit thinking the bastards have been through evrything in my house.... :mad:

dods

Oct 13, 2004
Huddersfieldcestershirey
this is so true mate - i was fine about it yesterday, just thinking it's only possessions at the end of the day, no one got hurt - but then when i got to work today i started thinking about what might have happened if we had been in when the ****/s did it - what would have been the effect on kids - as i say started to think about this as i was walking into work and started fu**ing crying - right in front of my bosses (head teacher/ deputy head) etc!!! they were brilliant about it and let me finish early (after i had rocked my lesson for the Ofsted inspector ;) ) and they have givien me tomorrow off as well to get shit sorted.
Cheers for all your comments guys - hope it never happens to anyone else, cos i must admit it has shook me up a bit thinking the b**tards have been through evrything in my house.... :mad:

(edited to remove swearing - sorry a bit worked up about this)

dods

Oct 13, 2004
Huddersfieldcestershirey
i forgot to say, they didn't take any of my cd's, including the hundreds of quality mixes i have burnt from here, no doubt including some of your good selfs mixes - obviously thieves without any musical taste eh..... nobheads :thumbsup:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Sorry to hear that dods:( Not nice to happen to anyone and I hope none of us ever have to go through that.

Hope you get your stuff back mate and I hope they catch the scum that did it and get them off the streets. It makes you worried about owning nice stuff when you realise how easily it can be taken from you. Just glad you've got insurance to cover the non personal stuff as some people are less fortunate there.

Makes you realise how lucky our parents were, never needing to lock their doors at night.

Doddy

VIP Gold Member
Sep 13, 2007
Manchester
im really sorry 2 read this mate :( im proper gutted 4 you & i hope u & ur family will be ok . i wish the ****s Get cought & shot 2bh , ive had things robbed in the past 2 but nothin as bad as what uve had taken . thoughts are with u bro , stay strong