Music Downloads

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

P4UL

Jul 16, 2006
Manchester
I dont fancy using limewire and stuff like kazza to get my music as its just dodgy stuff. But do any of you have any recommendations on whats good to use to download music.
Even if theres a small monthly fee I dont mind just aslong as its going to find most the tunes im after and it downloads them without causing much risk to my pc.....

Cheers.

MightyMing

Jun 24, 2005
Hows about Torrent client - Azureus. Best P2P programme out there. As above there will always be a small risk. Best thing about Torrents though is that it will only download the file in question - other stuff can;t sneak through at same time. You just need decent virus software to scan the downloaded files.

If its recent and legal stuff your after you can always try djdownload.com etc etc. Usually only 99p or £1.50 for a track on MP3.

Then there's always Soulseek......

ATHYjohn

Aug 28, 2006
Atherton
Downloading

Try Torrentspy.com, thats what i use and never had any probs. You will need a download client like azureus or bitlord and the good thing its all free:D

P4UL

Jul 16, 2006
Manchester
Yeah I tryed that djdownload.com but I cant find some of the old house tunes im looking for on there.

Might just have to go with one of the p2p cilents.......

Thanks for the help :thumbsup: