MP3 Jamie Cullum - Where Love Lives.

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Was listenin to Radio 1 last week, ( tea time thursday i think) and they played this version of Alison Limericks - Where Love Lives. It was Jamie Cullum doing the piano and vocals with his brother on the bass. Was recorded at the mambo bar in Ibiza apparantly. Would anyone have this or know where to get it. Was fricken cool as. phones: phones: phones: phones:

Cheers. :thumbsup:

italooldskool

Jun 9, 2004
moonchild-v.o.a.t mp3

hi

has anyone got an mp3 of this track that they could send me or i could get from slsk? heard a few peeps talkin about it, but i've never heard it before :$

many thanks

italooldskool ;) ;)

wildpitch said:
Senior Johnson, anychance you could put this Jamie Cullum track somewhere I can grab it please mate?

i got the essential mix now so if andy doesn't mind i'll cut up the mix and do a yousendit of just the jamie cullum track. :thumbsup:

Is on me folks comp though atm and i not had chance to get back round there to pick it up. First thing i'm doing after work tonight me thinks.

Cheers again andy. Will PM you the link wildpitch when i've done it. :thumbsup:

wildpitch

Aug 12, 2002
Didn't think it was all that until about 6 mins in and turns into a kind of jam, quality. His cover of Frontin was pretty smart too.