Mp3 Free Download site?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
you can get viruses from any site on the internet not just on P2P sites - they can get your pc whilst you just broswing the net. Just make sure you have adequate AntiVirus protection. Although using P2P sites does increase the risk of getting a virus.

Soulseek > i use this and have had no problems I download everything into one folder and its triple checked for any nasties before I open it :thumbsup:

Soulseek - Slsknet - File sharing software

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
Chompin on biccie's.. *beep*;)
you can get viruses from any site on the internet not just on P2P sites - they can get your pc whilst you just broswing the net. Just make sure you have adequate AntiVirus protection. Although using P2P sites does increase the risk of getting a virus.

Soulseek > i use this and have had no problems I download everything into one folder and its triple checked for any nasties before I open it :thumbsup:

Soulseek - Slsknet - File sharing software

Ill have a look at it now. :thumbsup:

Cheers sue. :)

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
If you want full albums you could try bit torrent too. It's a million times faster than soulseek, which I completely hate. It's slow coz you can only download from one source, and it's full of cocks who will ban you from downloading unless they like what you're sharing. :thumbsup:

tilt

Mar 2, 2004
Germany
Soulseek is the best imo :); get phat tunes, talk to top guys from here :=

Nice one for Carte Blanche in the signature :thumbsup: