The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Again!

Well it's been a short stay in Stocky (didnt like it) after gettin battered, my car nicked, next car vandalised and nearly gettin wiped out by a flying stolen car wheel - i've decided to move nearer to my workplace in Macclesfield. Will make life a hell of a lot easier for me.

Anyway it's gonna be a bit mad coz Me and Ste h are going our own separate ways and that and it will be mad not having him around. Id just like to say - It's been a pleasure mate living with ya - top guy we've had some right fooking laughs and some top memories. May there be many more int future - Cheers mate! :king:

Im Moving in with with another top lad the man like Woody! - mate you don't know what your letting yourself in for lol. :D

Right I'll catch you all on the other side peeps! In a bit :thumbsup:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
dannster said:
i've decided to move nearer to my workplace in Macclesfield. Will make life a hell of a lot easier for me.
Im Moving in with with another top lad the man like Woody! - mate you don't know what your letting yourself in for lol. :D

I am suffering the same fate as you this weekend (not moving to Macclesfield or moving in with Woody, lol) - Just moving.
Difference is you sound positive about yours whereas I'm not aout mine! :D
I love this house and want to stay but I cant :cry:
I'm staying In Birmingham though which is good so cant complain too much.

P.S is Stockport that bad then? :confused: :S

Hope it all goes well mate! :thumbsup:

All the very best Din-Dan-Dannster man :D

If you need a hand moving shizznit I'm up in the land of Manc next week :D

chuckle1.jpg

To me, to you :D

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
T.C said:
P.S is Stockport that bad then? :confused: :S

Hi mate it's pretty rough round edgeley and adswood - loads of scallies n that with nothing much to do except cause trouble.

Shabba said:
Let me know when you're in and i'll pop round and warm the place up with a bottle of vodka or two.:thumbsup:

I will hold you to that one shabbs! :) 2 bottles? (You know the score!)
:D

Shooms said:
If you need a hand moving shizznit I'm up in the land of Manc next week :D

Nice one for the offer mate but were out this weekend! Cheers tho :king:

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Yeah its been a pleasure Dannst, good luck with pastures new. Your a top, top bloke and all the best for the future with it all. Ive got a few bits n bobs to sort out in my life but am sure I'll see you soon, (i.e, in a sec when I go in your bedroom LOL)

Gonna feel like Ive lost my lift tibula whatever that is.

I'll be seeing you out n about tho Dhansak Curry m8:cool:

:king:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
dannster said:
Hi mate it's pretty rough round edgeley and adswood - loads of scallies n that with nothing much to do except cause trouble.

:

I wish you'd told me that before you left me sitting on your doorstep for half an hour waiting for you and ste to get back from the pub!!;)

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
dannster said:
Again!

Well it's been a short stay in Stocky (didnt like it) after gettin battered, my car nicked, next car vandalised and nearly gettin wiped out by a flying stolen car wheel - i've decided to move nearer to my workplace in Macclesfield. Will make life a hell of a lot easier for me.

Anyway it's gonna be a bit mad coz Me and Ste h are going our own separate ways and that and it will be mad not having him around. Id just like to say - It's been a pleasure mate living with ya - top guy we've had some right fooking laughs and some top memories. May there be many more int future - Cheers mate! :king:

Right I'll catch you all on the other side peeps! In a bit :thumbsup:

Good luck with the move dannster. Hope this ones a better move this time and you end up in a sound place. Am sure living with woody will be an experience too.

Whats ste doing now your leaving, will be still be in stockport ?

Andy

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Cheers everyone for the good wishes!

We've had a major snag tho - the Van bit has gone tits up and we are up shit creek without a paddle. Just spoke to the landlord and they said we have to be out tomoz ARGH! - gonna be tricky wi no van!

If anyone knows anyone with a van or a plan give me a bell ASAP lol /edit - removed ya moby number ya nugget lol. if anyone wants his number pm him now! - butty

Dannst :S :rolleyes: