most hated oldskool tune

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
Im wiv pauly, im startin to hate a frikkin lot of em, all the tunes mentioned here, do mi frikkin head in, i must be gettin old.

Ive been in some circumstances before, where ive nearly got rid of a lot of em, n then thought, nahhh, i'll only regret it.

q-words, alpha, techno age, young mc, n then rest... sick of em, n that jimi polo bollox

i just wanna hear summit new all the time now.

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
tunes ive paid £30 or £40 for (n there's not a lot) i look at em n think, what the fuck. Will not spend tooo much on a tune now, unless im gonna sell it on n make a prof :)

Seletor - move your body, actually a few out releases i dont like anymore.

Biskit said:
Im wiv pauly, im startin to hate a frikkin lot of em, all the tunes mentioned here, do mi frikkin head in, i must be gettin old.

Ive been in some circumstances before, where ive nearly got rid of a lot of em, n then thought, nahhh, i'll only regret it.

q-words, alpha, techno age, young mc, n then rest... sick of em, n that jimi polo bollox

i just wanna hear summit new all the time now.

yep and those too :thumbsup:
Can you imagine turning up somewhere and breaking the boundaries by playing techno age now :S yeah that's gonna educate the crowd lol.

They say, "just cos its overplayed doesnt make it cack" - well it does in my book. I used to love some of these but really I don't ever wanna hear the feckkers again :mad:
They have all been killed off. thats why I don't go to some old skool nights anymore - in case of more tune casualities :thumbsup:

pauly p said:
yep and those too :thumbsup:
Can you imagine turning up somewhere and breaking the boundaries by playing techno age now :S yeah that's gonna educate the crowd lol.

They say, "just cos its overplayed doesnt make it cack" - well it does in my book. I used to love some of these but really I don't ever wanna hear the feckkers again :mad:
They have all been killed off. thats why I don't go to some old skool nights anymore - in case of more tune casualities :thumbsup:

dont think its a case of tune casualities if i like a tune i like it for what it is im talking about tunes that were big in the day and u didnt like i just think some tunes people call rarities r shite and i just cant believe money they would pay for them

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
n im sick of all this rare bollox, it aint rare, well it wasnt when i bought it in the shop in '91.

i remember when 'Asha' (beat club) was deemed rare ?????????????????????????????????????????????

lol, this thread is goin off at a tangent :)