Morning OSA

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
Morning ladies :)

I've got fook all planned... Gonna turtley play it by ear :)

You can bet I'll be catching up on loadsa sleep tho :thumbsup:

If the weather's nice, I'll be doing fun stuff like tidying up in t'garden or washing the car... If it's not so nice, I'll prolly do a bit more on the electrics up in t'loft... or else ripping out the coving from the downstairs hall & kitchen (i dunno who the fuck put it up but it's stuck like shit to a blanket :mad:)

Prolly down the local in the evening with the usual suspects, unless someone fancies a bit of a jaunt further afield.

So nowt special at all really, just a normal fairly typical weekend.

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
Morning ladies :)

I've got fook all planned... Gonna turtley play it by ear :)

You can bet I'll be catching up on loadsa sleep tho :thumbsup:

If the weather's nice, I'll be doing fun stuff like tidying up in t'garden or washing the car... If it's not so nice, I'll prolly do a bit more on the electrics up in t'loft... or else ripping out the coving from the downstairs hall & kitchen (i dunno who the fuck put it up but it's stuck like shit to a blanket :mad:)

Prolly down the local in the evening with the usual suspects, unless someone fancies a bit of a jaunt further afield.

So nowt special at all really, just a normal fairly typical weekend.

Good morning :wave:

one is very domesticated isnt one ? :D or are you just bigging yourself up ? really your hitting the park with a 2 litre bottle o gut rot and staying there till you piss yourself or the police move you on :p

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Tomorrow I plan on getting some of my Christmas shopping done...so will be raiding some skips to see what I can find :p (prolly grab that old sofa that someones kindly left on the street for me to pick up :D ) Oh and mugging a few old ladies so I can go round to my local drug den and score my smack crack & pot for the weekend tonight ;) In between all that I might get me n my crew init & go and beat up some illegals-just to pass the time like :thumbsup: Oh and then theres the Muslims...:p

So all in all a quiet one for me :fekked:

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Morning Lottie and OSA:wave:
I'm going to pop into work for a bit..it'd only fair seen as I work there:p
and then I'm going to pop round to visit my pregnant friends wearing my spanx, drinking wine, cleaning their cat box:| and jumping on a trampoline..because according to medical advice...they can't:D

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
fello pisscan? not one drop has passed my lips in approx 5 weeks ( feel free to pat me on the back ) lol

Fuck right off i dont beleive that for one second, i reckon up in them there hillsyou have been quaffing down moonshine and turnip cider!

I my self plan on sitting here in work still half cut from last night ordering people around as per the norm, might send some **** out in a min to get me a bacon butty and a newspaper :)

Aside that the weekend is a blank canvass waiting to be sketched, or in my case urinated on and allowed to flow totally out of control....

Cleaning the car too, as our kid used it last night and it fkin stinks of chineese the twastard, and no i dont mean some dirty chineese prozza :)

oh and goood mornin :D

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Cleaning the car too, as our kid used it last night and it fkin stinks of chineese the twastard, and no i dont mean some dirty chineese prozza :)

oh and goood mornin :D
My mates Mrs wouldn't let him bring food into the car(/mesh looks for under the thumb smilie).... so if he went the chippy he had to hang the bag with the food in out the window and close it so that his hand was sort of trapped..used to be so funny seeing them drive past:D

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
My mates Mrs wouldn't let him bring food into the car(/mesh looks for under the thumb smilie).... so if he went the chippy he had to hang the bag with the food in out the window and close it so that his hand was sort of trapped..used to be so funny seeing them drive past:D

LOL ive seen some fker doing that, pissed myself quite litteraly :D

just dropped ya a pm btw lol :)

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
Tomorrow I plan on getting some of my Christmas shopping done...so will be raiding some skips to see what I can find :p (prolly grab that old sofa that someones kindly left on the street for me to pick up :D ) Oh and mugging a few old ladies so I can go round to my local drug den and score my smack crack & pot for the weekend tonight ;) In between all that I might get me n my crew init & go and beat up some illegals-just to pass the time like :thumbsup: Oh and then theres the Muslims...:p

So all in all a quiet one for me :fekked:

normal day int hood for you then betty :D

. almost as if you'd been there yourself ;)

ahh the good old days :p

Morning Lottie and OSA:wave:
I'm going to pop into work for a bit..it'd only fair seen as I work there:p
and then I'm going to pop round to visit my pregnant friends wearing my spanx, drinking wine, cleaning their cat box:| and jumping on a trampoline..because according to medical advice...they can't:D

mesh :wave: send nics to do the trampy trampoline she loves it !

Fuck right off i dont beleive that for one second, i reckon up in them there hillsyou have been quaffing down moonshine and turnip cider!

no i havent ! only coz the homemade brew is stll formenting :D
nice to see you back on OSA o mad one :wave: