Join now

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
TONS MORE mixes to catch up with....

here are some more mixes to catch up with,
hope you enjoy.....

all the best decky :)

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service carl cox @ universe big love 8 8 93

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service clarkee/ratty @ big love

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service dj kid @ big love

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service grooverider @ big love

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service top buzz @ big love

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service dave morales @ big love

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service frankie knuckles @ big love

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service pigbag @ big love

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service paul oakenfold @ big love

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service mickey finn @ big love

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service LTJ bukem @ big love

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service easygroove @ fantazia 31 12 92

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service armand van helden (1 of 6) cream dec 95

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service jeremy healy @ cream (2 of 6) cream dec 95

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service boy george @ cream (3 of 6) dec 95

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service danny rampling @ cream (4 of 6) dec 95

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service slam @ arches aug 93

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service slam @ club X jan 92

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service slam @ sub terrannia radio 29 10 92

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service danniell n rochelle euro net radio
jan 93

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service DJ SS - studio mix jan 92 pt 1

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service DJ SS - studio mix jan 92 pt 2

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service CJ macintosh - fresh froot nov 93

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service CJ macintosh - rhythm elite 95 pt 1

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service jacquii morrison eurodance NYE 92

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service lacquii morrison eurodance NYE
92 pt 2

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service jon mancini @ fubar stirling 94

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service dave morales - lost in space dec 95 pt1

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service dj greeny @ maxims wigan 32 10 93

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service fabio @ new age 2 8 91

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service phantasy @ dreamscape 4

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service DJ SS @ vison feb 93

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service dj hype @ dreamscape 4

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service brenda russell @ helter skelter 25 11 94

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service callie @ helter skelter @ helter skelter 25 11 94

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service colin favor @helter skelter 25 11 94

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service marie chantelle @ helter skelter 25 22 94

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service CJ macintosh - rhythm elite pt 1 95

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service greame park - rhythm elite pt 2

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service marc smith @ hacienda glasgow 91

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service cj macintosh - big tunes mix aug 94

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service marc smith @ heaven glasgow 91

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service dj boney - stuio mix 2000

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service es paradis ibiza - one for the ladies mix 2000

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service MR C @ moist rosyth 4 11 94

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service loftgroover @ moist jan 95

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service the producer @ moist rosyth 4 11 94

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service the producer @ helter skelter 16 9 94

hope you have fun downloading mixes

all the best decky :) :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DJ Marie-Chantal

leecoste75

May 5, 2008
Cheers mate

Cheers DECKY
Some sweet sets there (and I've been after the BIG LOVE UNIVERSE sets)
So "THANK YOU"
Top Man

Lee Thistlethwaite
Middlesbrough Wrecking Crew

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
Cheers Decky, min.

I've just downloaded the Slam @ Club X. :thumbsup:

If you get hold of any more Slam mixes from around that time give us a shout fella. :thumbsup:

got slam mixes from National House Service radio from around that time but need to rip them to mp3.once ive done it i will upload them

all the best decky

Sons of Simmie

May 5, 2008
Aberdeen
www.youtube.com
got slam mixes from National House Service radio from around that time but need to rip them to mp3.once ive done it i will upload them

all the best decky

I think I put them up on another board Decky, let me check and I'll see if the links are still live, if they're deid any chance you can fire it up?

My PC's on it's last legs, so it's hit & miss when it comes to burning cd's & uploading stuff.

You could wait days for the old girl to play ball.

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
I think I put them up on another board Decky, let me check and I'll see if the links are still live, if they're deid any chance you can fire it up?

My PC's on it's last legs, so it's hit & miss when it comes to burning cd's & uploading stuff.

You could wait days for the old girl to play ball.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service slam NHS radio 29 10 92

here is one that is still upped if anyone wants it.will try an get more ripped but workin hard an time is short to do it but will see how i get on......

enjoy

all the best decky

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
just to let you know that my premium membership had ran out on megaupload so if anyone was having difficulty downloading then it should now be fixed.

all the best decky.(updated jan 09) enjoy

Last edited:

brianmarshall

Apr 16, 2009
marc smith

cheers for the heaven set, downloading now, cheers brian.may have been there that night. lots of us barred from the metro started going to heaven late 91.

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
cheers for the heaven set, downloading now, cheers brian.may have been there that night. lots of us barred from the metro started going to heaven late 91.

check out my other uploads as there are a couple of heven mixes an a hacienda (glasgow) mix by marc smith on here in the archive
all the best decky

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
just updated my premium megaupload AGAIN.....so ALL the threads ive posted should be live again....lots of threads with tons of mixes.probably around page 11 of archive or abouts if you want to check them out....will try an get my arse in gear and rip loads more old tapes i have....just takes soooo much time.....all the best decky

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
someone asked me to post this to front of archive as they didnt know how to search through....thought id bring them to front of archive incase anyone else wants them that missed them....
decky