Monday Club Rocks \0/

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
Was great to have a guest DJ from Ravers Paradise last night...Newyorker...aka Parky, now it's time to return the favour with an OSA flavour...there is open air for 1 hour before and after my slot on Wednesday...6-7 is available as is 8-9. You can really let your ponytail down and play whatever you like on RP but an Old School flavour will guarantee a good evenings choonage.

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
"there is a void where there should be I..I..van" \0/ just isn't the same ... but naow wurrieeeyys...yow con drrop roight bakck iin whin yows stoppt biieen uh gaiy \0/

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
Was another banging night on the radio chaps...top, top stuff from surface2air adn the RP boys on tour... Parky aka Newyorker and Deaksy... Ironically, I was the raviest raver with my set. Now then...who is going to take it to RP with me? if you think it's all hardcore and hoovers your wrong, they have a real varied selection with the emphasis on Old School of course, a storming piano house set will rock the place just as much as beats and breaks...My regular slot is 8 -9 wednesday eve, Benny Digital is doing 6 -7 at the mo (unsure if it's every week, but is before his darts match)...there is a free, 1 hour slot before and after for any OSA DJ that is willing to step up and throw down, you will get top support in the shouty from myself and the reg OSA shoutbox massif so come on people, these boys can make their way over the water to us...lets take it back for some propper old school action.:thumbsup:

If none of the above floats yer boat...then make sure you lock into Greg aka sample_city's show from 6pm Wednesday's on OSA radio, his pick 'n' mix show is the tits and needs your support as well...remember the times when there were no slots free and the shouty was rammed? lets make it happen again people. Double shoutbox action is the way forwards, your DJ's need the inspiration from an enthusiastic crowd to give you what you expect.

As of next week, there will be more mic action from myself and a text line for shout outs and tune requests.

Keepin' it Old School on Monday Club \0/|o/\O|\0/\o/\0/

Sam

Aug 11, 2008
My House
Haha. Ace, send me the number :thumbsup:

I'm a bit squeezed for time at the mo and already do my bit on a Monday so will pass for now... Will defo try tune in tho after Wednesday's pick and mix...

Monday Club was a stomper this week, think we over simulated the baby with too much acid house... She'll learn :head: