Monday Club last night

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Stanton

VIP Silver Member
Feb 20, 2013
Doncaster
Just wanted to say really enjoyed my short visit to Monday Club on OSA Radio last night. Well pissed I had to skip off early but I'll be back. Top tunage from DJ Perkins, great to hear some new stuff.

Had a bit of a sesh Sunday locked in 'the music room' with some big Paul Oakenfold Back 2 Basics and Music Factory NYC sets. I was doing a first tasting of a barrel of Brewmaster Irish Velvet stout that had been cask conditioning for a month or so (I do homebrew ale / cider etc) and things got a bit messy :spin: So locking in to OSA Radio all evening Monday was a no-no for the sake of marital harmony. Next time I'll schedule myself better and do the sesh at Monday Club :thumbsup:. Can't be there every week owing to shift work unfortunately.

Another shout for DJ Perkins for pointing me in the direction of the DJ History website. Found loads of top books on there and ordered a small coppice worth. Currently reading 'Last Night a DJ Saved my Life' - top read, totally educational. Cheers dude :)

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
Good man for jumping in with the lads...Monday Club is always good, and there are always fresh sounds bouncing around, we try and make it interesting for tune spotting etc...if anything , it was a tad quiet for MC...but we got a good thing going and will continue to spread the word...MONDAY \0/

Sam

Aug 11, 2008
My House
Monday \0/

Next week a special guest... Tony De Vit is back from the grave for an hour of old skool bangers...

'Last Night a DJ Saved my Life' agreed... top read :thumbsup: