moments you will remember

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

pete-nic

Mar 28, 2007
Burnley
Good evening all from sunny kos :)
Had myself one of lifes goodtimes today , hired myself a motorbike and went island touring ..headphones on full wap ....sun , speed , scenery and pp orange -my feelings blasting in my ears ...kind of makes the saving up all worthwhile :) cant beat moments .anyone else had any recently ?

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
Had a right old rage up with a smelly pikey a while back whilst bangin me nappa to Players Kenny in me truck...I'm sure he'll remember if he is a member...or maybe he's a country member...yes, I remember.

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Quite enjoyed taking my mum out for a day in Chester yesterday. The City was very lively with lots happening and i'd say it's on a par with York for a good day out and we couldn't fault the weather yesterday as it was perfect. There was plenty to see and do all day, we enjoyed a boat ride along the Dee and finished off with a nice meal in a restaurant there, before getting home quite late with me collapsing on my bed from being worn out. She's a superwoman hailing from the hills of Buxton so I knew she could keep up:king::D

That's after she came climbing Snowdon with a few of my family last weekend (even though she's nearly 80), finishing that day off last weekend with a meal in Betws -y-coed, one of my favourite places in the world. Made a nice change the weather being in double figures and calm at the top of the mountain as it's normally windy, icy, snowy when i've been in the past.

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
Glad your enjoying your holiday Pete-Nic, that's what they are there for, loosing yourself and forgetting about every day worries. Had a few realy special moments whilst on holiday, some amazing sunsets, amazing scenery, some amazing and some famous people and plenty of places I realy did not want to leave.....India being one of them! Great great memories and have been fortunate to travel a fair bit. Determined to continue with Singapore later this year.

Surface2Air don't think you will ever forget today as a memory, hard work starts now! Congratulations to both of you.

S