Mobile Phones

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
I hate these kind of threads normally cos theyre kinda boring really :rolleyes: but I just wanted some advice on getting a new mobile phone :D

Im due an upgrade (well I was informed today I could have had one in November! :naughty: ) and I dont know what to get :confused:

I want a decent camera on there that can take good pics in nightclubs, plus I want to be able to put loads of music on it :D

I have an ericsson now and Ive always liked it apart from the joystick thing is shite :S plus the camera is only 2 megapixels.

Any suggestions? I have been recommended the Samsung U600 does anyone have it and if so what do they think of it? :D

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
I have just been looking at a Sony Ericsson K810, they look smart, 3.2 pixels and its got cyber shot camera, its got face warp on too, :D and can have loads of music on it too :thumbsup:

I think ClaireB is having probs with her Samsung U600, cant find the thread, so cant tell you what probs were...

Check out the Nokia N series too, some mint looking ones on there :thumbsup:

I have just been looking at a Sony Ericsson K810, they look smart, 3.2 pixels and its got cyber shot camera, its got face warp on too, :D and can have loads of music on it too :thumbsup:

I think ClaireB is having probs with her Samsung U600, cant find the thread, so cant tell you what probs were...

Check out the Nokia N series too, some mint looking ones on there :thumbsup:

I was recommended the K810i too but it looks too much like the one I have now :rolleyes: lol fussy cow arent it!!! :$

I was also recommended the Nokia N73 but Id have to pay a bit for that one.

Oh dear, Ill try and find that samsung thread :S

Charlie

Jun 16, 2003
Carlisle
www.myspace.com
You shouldn't have nowt to pay for a Nokia N73. They've been out for a while now and are free on most networks on even the cheapest of tarrifs.

I'm due an upgrade and I was gonna get a Nokia N95 but I'm now wanting the new SE K850i which isn't out for a few months yet.

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Anyone selling a K800 or N95? :thumbsup:

Lost mine last weekend and found out the other day that my phone insurance for it doesn't start for another few days:S :cry:

ClaireW

Aug 1, 2003
Manchester
The Samsung is a really nice phone Sweet just this annoying beep when the message gets sent but having read some info on mobile phone forums :rolleyes: (boring I know) I not sure if this is just a T Mobile and Orange problem or a "feature" as they call it ! So if you on another network than these you may well not have the problem.

So other than that I havent had any problems :)

wildcat_j

Jun 4, 2006
I hate these kind of threads normally cos theyre kinda boring really :rolleyes: but I just wanted some advice on getting a new mobile phone :D

Im due an upgrade (well I was informed today I could have had one in November! :naughty: ) and I dont know what to get :confused:

I want a decent camera on there that can take good pics in nightclubs, plus I want to be able to put loads of music on it :D

I have an ericsson now and Ive always liked it apart from the joystick thing is shite :S plus the camera is only 2 megapixels.

Any suggestions? I have been recommended the Samsung U600 does anyone have it and if so what do they think of it? :D
alreet mate, am prob to late with this now...

i work for a mobile phone comp.. and would deffo recommend the N95 - quite a few have them and the camera for both pics and video is mint...

alreet mate, am prob to late with this now...

i work for a mobile phone comp.. and would deffo recommend the N95 - quite a few have them and the camera for both pics and video is mint...

Thank you for the recommendation but I got a N73 in the end :) the N95 is too big for me!

just replying to this cos its such a great thread and once again about me :moonie: