Mix request Stu Allen kinetic

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Had a v.good tape back in the day - Stu Allen Kinetic - was sort of a mix of old skool hardcore and newer stuff from around 1994 ish
The MC shouts "this ones going out to the moss side warehouse crew" or something similar and theres a tune on it which samples "here's Jonny" from the shining.
Bit of a long shot, but does anyone have any idea which mix I'm going on about?

pleasuredrom2

Nov 6, 2006
WIGAN
Had a v.good tape back in the day - Stu Allen Kinetic - was sort of a mix of old skool hardcore and newer stuff from around 1994 ish
The MC shouts "this ones going out to the moss side warehouse crew" or something similar and theres a tune on it which samples "here's Jonny" from the shining.

Hocus pocus - here's Johny will prob be the track - org 93, but it was remixed 94 n 96. I've got loads of kinetic mixes (think stu played them all) - I'll have to dig thro - the mc shout doesn't ring a bell tho - any idea which MC? Do you know any ova tracks from the night?

Michie

VIP Silver Member
Jul 5, 2007
Stoke

Is it from the 2nd birthday??? I'll have a quick listen and let you know.
Michie

Michie

VIP Silver Member
Jul 5, 2007
Stoke
Is it from the 2nd birthday??? I'll have a quick listen and let you know.
Michie

On the 2nd birthday, Magika is mcing and Stu Allen does play Your Love - Prodigy and sonz of a loop da loop era - far out but my copy doesnt play heres jonny, but i havent got the full set. Im just listening to a set from march 94 now and that aint the full set either (connie mcing). I'll listen to fibre optic at Kinetic (Robbie dee) from March 94 as well. I dont mind, its taking me back!!! Let you know later