MIX REQUEST:Oakenfold, Back 2 Basics '95

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

speakerfreak

Jul 25, 2007
Birmingham
Has anybody got this mix to share. It was a double pack from mid-late '95. I was thinking about it the other day, it was the very first mixtape I bought but got robbed along with my car stereo a few months later!

Thank you.

Michie

VIP Silver Member
Jul 5, 2007
Stoke
Has anybody got this mix to share. It was a double pack from mid-late '95. I was thinking about it the other day, it was the very first mixtape I bought but got robbed along with my car stereo a few months later!

Thank you.

i have got an oakey from basics, but it might not be the one youre after. I will have to dig it out and get it upped. Probably be tomorrow now tho.

Michie :)

speakerfreak

Jul 25, 2007
Birmingham
I didn't realise there was more than one. If I remember rightly (my memory isn't so fantastic these days thanks to my mis-spent youth!) it had Faithless-Salvae Mea, New Order-Blue Monday(Hardfloor Mix) and some mix of Donna Summer-I Feel Love amongst others. Thanks for making the effort Michie, you are officially the dogs bollox!:luv:

Michie

VIP Silver Member
Jul 5, 2007
Stoke
I didn't realise there was more than one. If I remember rightly (my memory isn't so fantastic these days thanks to my mis-spent youth!) it had Faithless-Salvae Mea, New Order-Blue Monday(Hardfloor Mix) and some mix of Donna Summer-I Feel Love amongst others. Thanks for making the effort Michie, you are officially the dogs bollox!:luv:

I wouldnt go that far lol, but thanks anyway. I'll let you know asap :thumbsup: