Missing Post - HWDC

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Davey T

Sep 15, 2004
Hi all,

I have been waiting on a package coming from Spain (with tracking number)which was sent in December. Having liaised with the seller it has been established by them that the package arrived at the Heathrow World Distribution Centre (HWDC) in Langley on the 7 January 2011 - it has not since arrived at mine

Has anyone had any similar experience with HWDC and/or have any contact details so i can try and trace the package (tel number/e-mail addy etc)

I tried various Google searches but could not find any direct contacts for them.

Cheers guys

Dave

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
Dont be surprised if you get the package and it has been opened and checked for value and content. I had a box of about 50 records from Chicago that took about 2 months to pass through customs. They had opened to check the content, put an approximate value and then bloody added VAT and charged me for it. 50 records value was estimated $200 therefore total to pay including handling was circa £40 as I can remember. They also only delivered to local depot and not my home address as the box would only be released once I had paid.

Only saving grace was that the records were purchased for $180ish and were worth over £1,000.00!

As mentioned give post office a call but also customs.

S