missin ur flight!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

lora loves sonz

Mar 1, 2006
Manchester
www.myspace.com
u no wen u go on ur hols n its well top n u dont wona go home n ur gutted coz u gota? n then wen u find out u missed ur flight like a muppet n have to spend an extra day its mint as fook!!!
but u dint plan it, how top is that?? :D
well yeh but .....
wot u recon guys??
for all future resevations... plz contact ttttttteeeeeeaaaaaaammmmm fookup (wife of head) :p
hellllllllllll yeer!!!!!!!

lx

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Its really weird you should say this, because Eddy & co missed their flight back from ibiza on thursday!!!!!!!! And had to faff around in the airport and pay a ridiculous amount for a flight home last night lol!!!! I hate delays so doubt i'd like missing a flight very much with nowhere to stay :|

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
Miss C said:
Its really weird you should say this, because Eddy & co missed their flight back from ibiza on thursday!!!!!!!! And had to faff around in the airport and pay a ridiculous amount for a flight home last night lol!!!! I hate delays so doubt i'd like missing a flight very much with nowhere to stay :|

When we missed ours back from Spain, we had to go into an apartment on the complex that queys is on so we were lucky that he knew someone who could help out!

We call ourselves team fuck up after that and the fish incident!!! :D

xx