Mini Mix Competition...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
Posted this in chillout...but just realised most DJ types hang out in here, so i'll repost..

15minute MINI MIX COMPETITION // GIAROYE LAUNCH PARTY

My other half, the Naughty Panda, is running a competition in conjunction with Giaroye clothing. Giaroye is a London based independent mens fashion label. To celebrate their Manchester launch, they've teamed up with the Panda to give away some great prizes to one lucky, unknown DJ!
I wanted to post this on here, as I know there are shit loads of very talented DJs who need a break...

Basically all you need to do is submit a mix that is 15 minutes or less in length to:
[email protected]

Use any file sharing method you like. As long as it's 15 minutes or less & we can access it.

A shortlist of the best 5 will all receive free entry to the next event with Utah Saints http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/foru...6-12-04-naughty-panda-chapel-utah-saints.html & the winner will be announced on the night!!

The winner will receive:

* SLOT ON FORTHCOMING STANTON WARRIORS SHOW

* NAUGHTY PANDA GIAROYE EVENT T-SHIRT

* GIAROYE T-SHIRT

* GIAROYE POLO SHIRT

* GIAROYE SWEATSHIRT

* GIAROYE JACKET

Prizes will be presented by UTAH SAINTS!!!

The winning mix will also get radio air play on the Breakbeat show, 96.9 fm & will be accessible on all of Giaroye & Naughty Panda's online media!l

Check the quality of the clothes & see what a wicked prize this is:
Giaroye

Obviously the main theme of Naughty Panda is Breakbeat but feel free to mash it up with your own style of music....Good Luck:thumbsup:

NB: The competition deadline is 29th November 2009

Last edited: