Mind your language!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Bonanza

Nov 2, 2011
Ellesmere Port
Some of you good people may be lucky enough to be going abroad for Xmas, or skiiing, or maybe for a bit of winter sun or even a spot of Xmas shopping abroad? :D

So i have a few useful phrases you may like to try out?

And i am sure you all have some helpful phrases you can share with us all?

If you are visiting Germany for one of them Xmas markets you will no doubt need this one : Ihr Deutchen seid gerade so lustig! (You Germans are just so jolly!):D

France: Non, je pense que tous les merde de chien une cigarette aux exterminites ajour charereter a l'entroit. (no, all the dog shit and fag ends everywhere add charecter to the place):S

Greece: Kamia syngnomi den boro na sas daneisoun chrimata. (No sorry i can't lend you any money);)

Italy: Mostrami la bambola in cui il sacerdote/presidente e toccato. (Show me on the doll where the priest/(or president) touched you). :naughty:

Us Brits always get criticised for not speaking other languages, so lets prove em wrong. Lets hear your useful foreign phrases please people.

Or just swear words in unusual languages will do!

Last edited:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
When Leaky went living in the back streets of Paris in his youth, he would often say ''J'aime etre encule, monsieur'':p

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
When Leaky went living in the back streets of Paris in his youth, he would often say ''J'aime etre encule, monsieur'':p

haha took some finding out that, glad i didn't ask at the french resatraunt in town though :D

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
It's amazing what you forget as you get older;)

Aye, probably best not to ask now you've passed that stage in your life:thumbsup: :p