Mesh's Wedding.

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Congraualtions Mesh, fuck me- you got some crazy fucker to marry you lol!

I dunno who it is but obviously he is really lucky, you are one of the soundest girls on here.

Please put up your official 'Hello' style wedding photo, i bet you looked lovely!

:love:

Tilly Tina Tunz

Feb 21, 2009
Madchester
Yes big congratulations to Mesh & Simon... I must say they both looked stunning on there perfect day :love:

Sending you both best wishes..... You two have lots of fun,madness & endless love xx

Last edited:

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Awwww...cheers:)

Hi Amelie and everyone else, sorry its nearly a year late but thanks for the well wishes:)

Yes, it's true, I managed to get someone to take me on:D I also convinced him to knock me up(got him pissed) and we are expecting our first baby(girl) in 6 weeks time:D

I haven't got any 'official' pictures of the wedding so I've attached a couple that friends took:D

To cut a long story short, my lovely mum passed away 2 months before we got hitched so as you can imagine, I didn't really enjoy the day and I can't bring myself to go through the photographer's pics because it just reminds me how painful the day was:( But I've got a great husband and a great marriage so I'm grateful and thankful for that:D

Hope you all keeping well xxxx

Last edited:
Hi Amelie and everyone else, sorry its nearly a year late but thanks for the well wishes:)

Yes, it's true, I managed to get someone to take me on:D I also convinced him to knock me up(got him pissed) and we are expecting our first baby(girl) in 6 weeks time:D

I haven't got any 'official' pictures of the wedding so I've attached a couple that friends took:D

To cut a long story short, my lovely mum passed away 2 months before we got hitched so as you can imagine, I didn't really enjoy the day and I can't bring myself to go through the photographer's pics because it just reminds me how painful the day was:( But I've got a great husband and a great marriage so I'm grateful and thankful for that:D

Hope you all keeping well xxxx

Meshy, I felt quite sad reading that. But, it's great how much you've got a good thing, and happiness (which is what it's all about) - and how that washes away some of the sad.

I'm so happy for you and si, you make a top couple and your baby will want for nothing. exciting times you grown up girl! xxx

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
Meshy, I felt quite sad reading that. But, it's great how much you've got a good thing, and happiness (which is what it's all about) - and how that washes away some of the sad.

I'm so happy for you and si, you make a top couple and your baby will want for nothing. exciting times you grown up girl! xxx
Aw Meshy poo! You looked amazing and I'm sure, with time, you will be able to look through the pictures. It's nearly a year since you got married and you & Si couldn't be any more perfect for each other. He was not at all phased by a load of girls at the cottage that weekend which just proves how he's the one for you!

Love ya loads babe, can't wait for the new arrival (hurry up baby Kelsall!).

xxx