Mental Cube - Q - MP3

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
anybody got the original of Q? I have it on the b-side of another release (cant remember off hand) like most other people do. Girlfriend has the original mix on an album but i never seem to be able to find it on 12....was it ever released?

si

lastnightadj

Jun 16, 2002
Bournemouth/Amsterdam
siman91 said:
anybody got the original of Q? I have it on the b-side of another release (cant remember off hand) like most other people do. Girlfriend has the original mix on an album but i never seem to be able to find it on 12....was it ever released?

si

B-side of So This Is Love

IMHO So This Is Love is one of the best FSOL tunes ever

Can't remeber seeing it anywhere other than that - altough as you say i think there was a mix on one of the Breaks,Beats & Bleeps series

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
B-side of So This Is Love

IMHO So This Is Love is one of the best FSOL tunes ever

Can't remeber seeing it anywhere other than that - altough as you say i think there was a mix on one of the Breaks,Beats & Bleeps series

rmx is on so this is love and original is on the album.....assume it has never been released?

si

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
The santamonica remix is on the bside of 'So this Is Love'..........
The original is on the bside of 'Chile of the Bass Generation'.

See ya

Sirius.

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
cheers for the first info sirus and trying to forget 2nd bit (30 sodding yrs old?)....not out tonight as been up town record shopping...knackered. make up for it tommorow and next week.

si