Mega Fkin Shitload

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Billy Liar

Sep 15, 2003
Uckerschmuck
Dunno bout anybody else on here, spesh seeing as I'd rather soulseek stuff like this due to shite upload speeds on my mac,
But..does anybody else just get a big f*** off from megaupload about some limit exceeded!!...wot r they on about...??

So stop being a bunch of arses and use yousendit!!!

pff..
and very thank you much for everybodys input.
If anyone wants owt in return...soulseek "billy liar"...

Love to all
Bill :mexican:

Billy Liar

Sep 15, 2003
Uckerschmuck
mega bugga

good , glad peeps are as pissed" with it as I am..
Was being tongue in cheek tho'... cos some of this stuff being flayed around is terrific...missed on a couple tho...the nottm 86 with g park, and the legends one, so tryin to track them darn.
I was just trying to direct people to a more user friendly site, instead of one that looks like fkin k-9 off Dr Who.

What gems we daily unearth on here, and remember yousendit, friends.

:mexican:

Sprewell

Oct 25, 2003
Madchester
When megaupload gives you that download exceeded message it means your internet provider has in a place a transparent proxy. A lot of people will be using that same transparent proxy. So all the downloads from the people using that transparent proxy add up to the download exceeded message.

A way to get round it is to put a new proxy into your internet settings. I usually use http://www.publicproxyservers.com/. But there are loads more. It sometimes take trying a few different proxies before you can get past the download exceeded message.

Billy Liar

Sep 15, 2003
Uckerschmuck
err right..

cheers for that.
Sounds like summat NTL may do to fk us up.
Rather than twat around with proxy settings, think i'll just hang on till they come up again.
Friday feelings to all.
thanks

norriss

Aug 25, 2004
Derby
i know what you are saying with megaupload i get that sh*t all the time about download limit but on other mixes ive put up with yousendit u have to re-up all the time cause the link only lasts 7 days

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
if you sign up with yousendit it allows you to upload files upto 1gig and your links stay active for 100 downloads

saying that i havnt signed up yet but it might be worth a go if it saves having to re-upp mixes all the time

BTW if you use the beta version of yousendit you get a status bar telling you how long is left to upload (the old version just left you hanging not knowing how long was left to upload), not sure if that is commom knowlege or not, if it is just ignore me :$

http://www.beta.yousendit.com/

Last edited:

Ford Prefect

Jul 4, 2004
I never have any problems with mega or yousendit its only rapidshare thats f-*/-*/*ks me off.
ISP is BT Broadband
I didnt know about the yousendit beta Brady,nice one:thumbsup: