MediaFire - 270+ Downloads for you!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

GarethR

Sep 18, 2007
Leeds
Evening all, appreciate some of you may have had a nosey through my shared folder on Mediafire in the past but for those of you that havent & those that are new to OSA feel free to download what you like, I have got a lot from here but it saves you having to go through each link & post etc!

Enjoy guys n gals :thumbsup:

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

Last edited:

Michie

VIP Silver Member
Jul 5, 2007
Stoke
Evening all, appreciate some of you may have had a nosey through my shared folder on Mediafire in the past but for those of you that havent & those that are new to OSA feel free to download what you like, I have got a lot from here but it saves you having to go through each link & post etc!

Enjoy guys n gals :thumbsup:

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

How do you share your file link mate?

GarethR

Sep 18, 2007
Leeds
How do you share your file link mate?

Go into my files, create a file that you want to put all the sets that you're willing to share in, then once you have done this & the file is there with its contents, along to the right should be 'share' click this then it opens up an extra box that has a 'sharing URL' in it, all you do is copy that & paste it on here mate :thumbsup:

Michie

VIP Silver Member
Jul 5, 2007
Stoke
Go into my files, create a file that you want to put all the sets that you're willing to share in, then once you have done this & the file is there with its contents, along to the right should be 'share' click this then it opens up an extra box that has a 'sharing URL' in it, all you do is copy that & paste it on here mate :thumbsup:

cheers for that x