Me

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Knuckleheadz

Jul 2, 2011
Hi everyone,

My name is Jon Langford, I was (well, still am I guess) one half of the hardhouse duo Knuckleheadz who released a load of tunes on Tripoli Trax and remixed a shed load more during the mid 90's hardhouse revolution.

I also produced under then names Mr Bishi, K-Series, VW and Neon Lights to name a few.

My DJ career goes back much further than that though... I started DJing in 1989 professionally and have been fortunate to DJ across the world as the Knuckleheadz... I still DJ now, but only local Clubs and Bars in my local area.

Musically I love the early 90's piano house, old skool hardhouse, late 90's trance and progressive house and more recently tech house, funky techno and some electro.

I love trainspotting tunes, so mostly I'll be helping out in the Tune ID section, or asking people for help on mix tapes that I put together years ago that I've now forgotten the names of! :)

Thanks
Jon

APH

Apr 13, 2009
hi, welcome. got a few of your k-series productions on vinyl knockin about somewhere, didnt you also have a few releases on nukleuz in the late 90`s?:wave:

Knuckleheadz

Jul 2, 2011
Thanks for the posts and the welcome notes everyone.

Yeah I did a few remixes for Nukleuz "back in the day" as both Knuckleheadz and Mr Bishi... and really enjoyed doing the K-Series bits

:)