maximes this weekend n e 1?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
How cool was last night?

everytime i go it just gets better and better atmosphere wise.
it was nice to meet you all,( dont ask me to name ya's cause i was pretty drunk!) specially scaz missus whom i also dont know her name! cause she's really sorted.
Butty you played a blinder as always and i wouldnt expect anything less, RJ you played a kick ass set that no one could sit down too.....butty i hope youve remembered all them tunes that i kept asking you to go and find out what they were cause as predicted i cant remember a single one!!!!
Roll on the next one and lets see sum more peeps down there, you wont be disapointed.
Im off now to nurse me bangin head......:bigfekked

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
ive only just retrieved my head from up me bum.

cant believe what a mint night it was, ur right dee it has got better each month we have been imo. never saw no trubble all night just smiling faces everywhere ya turned.

i cant remember all the tunes u asked me to, them pesky jd and cokes they give ya memory loss!

roll on the next one :drum:

scaz

Apr 24, 2002
wigan
was a top night as always.all the djs where spot on regarding choons and mixes.
i liked that new tune that gary played which was a mash up of asha and love decade.

nice to see everyone

p.s my girlfriends name is zara.

DannyC

Jan 25, 2002
Bolton
good nite!

wot a top top nite. oldskool nite at maximes every month has to be 1 ov the best nites out! Atmosphere was spot on again n the tunes were quality all nite. Was nice meetin butty , top geezer :D butty also introduced me to Dee Dee n armando, nice meetin u guys. see u ther again nxt month ;)
Bring on the zone 3rd may =8)

Attachments

• hat.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 419

woody

devo'd i missed it:cry: :cry:
went to a funeral friday and me nan had a heart bypass op on sunday (plus i was workin sunday)and it kinda put a dampner on the weekend

had a good un at north friday nite tho (cheers fella) was still pissed from the afternoons drinkin lol

will defo be there next month at maximes and north sunday bank holiday 2!!!