Matthew Wright...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Howy

Feb 22, 2012
Southport
Wow, things are really getting strange on here now. Beginning to think this forum is being used by Russian spies/terrorists or some strange cult to send coded messages to each other !:p

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
He has his moments, but he's often a whiny bitch with his own agenda and not willing to bend on his own beliefs for the sake of balance on his programme.

Jeremy Vine on Radio 2 lunchtime is better. Far more objective, with people that mostly know what they're talking about :thumbsup:

Entropy92

Aug 8, 2001
Stoke
Wright is a gutless dick for me, he always makes a suggestive point he believes in without having the balls to follow it through properly. As for Jeremy Vine, ive normally fell asleep by the time hes finished making his point :(

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Hahaha Vine doesn't make a point, he just poses questions from both side of a debate as a neutral to stimulate debate and leaves any outcome open to your own interpretation ;)

Each debate normally takes about 20-30 minutes and I only listen in sometimes when i'm driving, so no chance of me dropping off :D