Mash-Oxford St

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Albertryder

Jul 10, 2019
i dont think you were the only one mate. i found this white top with a huge smiley face on the front which i used to go kinetic in, thought it was the dogs bollox at the time like.....lol

i can remember it now....smiley top, white gloves, glowsticks... i can remember me mate buying one of them flourescent jackets wot workmen have in kinetic but i thought that was takin it a bit too far(he says!!)

i reckon there must be loads on here with old clothing nightmares????

who can come up with the best/worst??

:drum: :rolleyes: :roll: :axe:
Not as old but mid 90’s silver PVC trousers which - with all the dancing and sweating - chafed my under parts so raw I had to see a paramedic on the way out of the venue 😆

Ruffenuff

Nov 3, 2021
I remember Mash...I got a yellow beanie from there you know the ones with the string tied at the top....I remember coming back from some rave in the back of a mates 2 door motor....I started to feel ill after some strong gear.....we were on the motorway and I had to barf.....so I whipped off my beanie and chucked up in it.......emptied it at the side of the road....and took it home...it was never the same shade of yellow again :p

• Haha
Reactions: chinatownswhite