Votes: 10 45.5%
  • loathe em

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

veee

Apr 25, 2004
ont rampage
love em' or loathe em'?

personally, i think they are lovely, but every time i open a bag of twiglets/ put some marmite on me toast, woodbint makes a huge point of rantin about how mingin they are!

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Marmite rocks :head:

Only last night me and my boy were both eating marmite on toast whilst shouting for Switzerland in the football. (It was half time before i realised that they were'nt even playing it was sweden, but thats another story)

Twiglets are the party snacks of the gods. :king:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
I love Twiglets, i think they go excellent with a beer as do scampi fries.

I think that they should bring out some chilli type twiglets.

Incidently, i have this therory that anyone who like Marmite (which i hate) hates olives (which i love), and vice versa.

Marmite is rank, as is bovril.

:)

STEADMANSCOTT

Sep 23, 2003
Manchester
Amelie said:
I love Twiglets, i think they go excellent with a beer as do scampi fries.

I think that they should bring out some chilli type twiglets.

Incidently, i have this therory that anyone who like Marmite (which i hate) hates olives (which i love), and vice versa.

YEH BUT THE USE MARMINTE ON TWIGLETS ;)

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
I used to survive off twiglets, a big bag (remember when they were big white bags) at weekend, and a little lunch box type bag for dinners :).

Can just about handle Marmite and bovril (just about), but too much of those or the variation twiglets are quite vomit inducing. :| .

Sirius.

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
No, no, no, NO!!!!! They are disgusting, and I just don't know how people can regard these things as food. It's just sick.

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Amelie said:

I think you could be on to something there you know................i love marmite and hate olives,i even tried one the other day just in case i might have started liking them but no, they're still rank.