Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
After GT for us lot was a mad experience and a half - we ended up in a little record shop over the road where loads of people were mashin about!

Some lads tried to charge us 3 squid to get in! It was all a bit blurry but I remember they had decks in there and started playin stuff dead loud. Also there was a dodgy back room with loads of people goin in to it and dissappearing! :confused:

I went to check it out and there was a small hidden World War II type escape route in the corner of the room that led down to a cellar / sewer / toilet / subway type area with loads of people knocking about!

After that we had an even madder experience back at the hotel but I will tell u all about that one next time I see yas :crazy:

off its head big time! :ghost:

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
aye does anyone remeber a guy walkin round GT advertisin the shop havin a l8 night do !! think he had a black eye and dressed rite scruffy !! kept harrassin all me djs and makin a nusense of him self in their ! had to ask him to leave the dj box too many times to count !! the cheeky git even tried tellin me he was gonna go over the road and get a mic so he could give a shout out tellin peeps bout it !! i was like NO YR FEKIN NOT M8 !!!NOW GET OUT THE DJ BOX!!!!!!!! some cheeky fekers about eh !!!! he better not be there at the next one cos hell be gettin his arse bounced out the place !!!:D :D :D