Mad Dream...A Worry lol

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Ive just remembered a mad as dream I had last night.

I cant remember loads of it which is a bit of a git cos it was a maddun alright but the bit I do remember consists of the following:

Me and some of my mates were in some club and i remember coming out of the doors at the front at the end of the night.

The next thing, I was lying down propping myself up with my elbow on a stage at a fekkin Eric Clapton concert for feks sake. Im like right at the front of the stage between the band and the bit where everyones stood jumping up and down (it was a venue like wembley too). I carried on lying there and looked to the crowd and right at the front I saw one of my mates and just a bit further along The Joker (from this board, not the one of batman) was dancing up and down with a piece of card with her email address on it! ! !

Then, I rememer shed loads of security staff were dragging me out for getting on the stage.

I think that was a bit of a fukked up dream to be honest.

Anyone else had any weird dream experiences recently?? And I dont want chapter on verse on ya last 'wetty' lol

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
That's a good idea Tiggs but sometimes I'm not sure I want to know what they mean !! :confused: :eek: :crazy:

I think they're just a mixed up jumble of crap in your head before you sleep. Quite often I dream of stuff or people I've talked to/about during the day so they can't be of any significance to any 'higher state' as some of the dream experts make out.

:sleep:

Woody - I reckon Butty was trying to roger you, I've woken up at Butty's house many times screaming the same thing !! ;)
j/k Butty mate :luv: ;)

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Pixie said:
That's a good idea Tiggs but sometimes I'm not sure I want to know what they mean !! :confused: :eek: :crazy:

I think they're just a mixed up jumble of crap in your head before you sleep. Quite often I dream of stuff or people I've talked to/about during the day so they can't be of any significance to any 'higher state' as some of the dream experts make out

Yup, I always trace em back to that sort of thing.

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
I was at a 'home' party and that night staying over I dreampt I was at this party on a fancy new estate and some dodgy scallies turned up -
- anyway big do's and little do's, one of them got murdered by someone at the party (not another scallie) and the others decided against my judgement and burried the fekker in the back garden and somehow had some ready mix concrete ready for making a new patio!!!!.

Really bizzzare and VERY realistic to the point I looked out of my mates window first thing when I woke uo to double check!. Scary Mary!. :eek: :crazy: :crazy: :mad: :mad:

Sirius.

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
Tigger said:
AAAARRRGHHHH bugger - had a mad dream last night and when I woke up I switched on my puter to post it but now I've forgotten it completely!!!

lololol

sirius i reckon u've been watching far too much brookside m8!!

i had a dream a while ago about an ex(who i haven't seen for about 7 years), i was talking to him at his house and he had this dodgy black suit on with a black tie and i was thinking that he looked like he should be at a funeral, anyhow next day my nan told me that his step dad had just died!! i was shittified by it

i have loads of mad dreams but i don't usually remember them, i have really vivid nightmares too.

jayne x

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
glazzy said:
lololol

sirius i reckon u've been watching far too much brookside m8!!

i had a dream a while ago about an ex(who i haven't seen for about 7 years), i was talking to him at his house and he had this dodgy black suit on with a black tie and i was thinking that he looked like he should be at a funeral, anyhow next day my nan told me that his step dad had just died!! i was shittified by it

Now that IS scary shit!

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
pacman said:
Ive just remembered a mad as dream I had last night.

I cant remember loads of it which is a bit of a git cos it was a maddun alright but the bit I do remember consists of the following:

Me and some of my mates were in some club and i remember coming out of the doors at the front at the end of the night.

The next thing, I was lying down propping myself up with my elbow on a stage at a fekkin Eric Clapton concert for feks sake. Im like right at the front of the stage between the band and the bit where everyones stood jumping up and down (it was a venue like wembley too). I carried on lying there and looked to the crowd and right at the front I saw one of my mates and just a bit further along The Joker (from this board, not the one of batman) was dancing up and down with a piece of card with her email address on it! ! !

Then, I rememer shed loads of security staff were dragging me out for getting on the stage.

I think that was a bit of a fukked up dream to be honest.

Anyone else had any weird dream experiences recently?? And I dont want chapter on verse on ya last 'wetty' lol

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh me secrets out, damn u paccers!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :| :| :| :|

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Re: Re: Mad Dream...A Worry lol

The Joker said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh me secrets out, damn u paccers!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :| :| :| :|

Wel next time your at a dodgy concert, dont go waving your email addy about on a piece of manky old card ya nutter!!