M-M-M-Mickey Finnnn

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

thearj

Jul 6, 2006
Midlands massive
Borrowed a mates old hifi with working tapedeck (all my cassette players bust years ago) to transfer a few old mixtapes that ive been dying to get onto CD, and the first is linked below.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Mickey Finn Head II Head - this tape reminds me of night i went to Amazon @ First Base Wolverhampton - the darkest atmos ive ever experienced in a club but defo the best D&B night ive ever done.

Nice 1 to you all for all the mixes ive downloaded over the last year. Rave has re-taken over my lugs after a lengthy break.

Duke

Borrowed a mates old hifi with working tapedeck (all my cassette players bust years ago) to transfer a few old mixtapes that ive been dying to get onto CD, and the first is linked below.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Mickey Finn Head II Head - this tape reminds me of night i went to Amazon @ First Base Wolverhampton - the darkest atmos ive ever experienced in a club but defo the best D&B night ive ever done.

Nice 1 to you all for all the mixes ive downloaded over the last year. Rave has re-taken over my lugs after a lengthy break.

did u ever go to quest m8 ????? that was a good culb in wolves

thearj

Jul 6, 2006
Midlands massive
did u ever go to quest m8 ????? that was a good culb in wolves

Only once m8. Couldnt tell you who played that night. Remember lots of horns and a very bouncy dance floor and possibly the bassiest bank of speakers ive ever heard, covering an entire wall. Wicked days. I reckon Die Hard in Leicester had the bounciest dance floor though. Trampoline strength.
:hubba: