Love Tools - You Gotta Be Movin

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

kitch89

Apr 4, 2006
Hertfordshire
Hi, Through reading another post on this forum I think I may have just solved one of my big puzzles in life. A friend i had years ago had a shit hot record which i dont know the name of and have only heard once or twice since. judging by the lyrics I remember i think this must be it, can anyone supply me with a rip of it and make me really happy
Cheers :)

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
Hi, Through reading another post on this forum I think I may have just solved one of my big puzzles in life. A friend i had years ago had a shit hot record which i dont know the name of and have only heard once or twice since. judging by the lyrics I remember i think this must be it, can anyone supply me with a rip of it and make me really happy

am uploading it now for ya :D

a.wood890

Sep 27, 2006
MANCHESTER
WOODY....( x, mix factory dj ).

THE TUNES CALLED,,,, CAN U HEAR ME,,, BY US BOYS,, FRANSCHENE,, ONLY CAME OUT ON WHITE LABEL, B SIDE OV A TUNE CALLED,, EXPRESS URSELF,, THERES A REMIX OV IT ON ,, KNIGHTS OF THE TURNTABLE VOLUME 14...

sy69

Jan 17, 2004
Not Here

the link is broken/expired if its this in the attachment its deffo love tools
Love Tools - You Gotta Be Movin'
:thumbsup:

Attachments

• love tools.mp3
    567.9 KB · Views: 46