Love Decade - Dream On

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
Does your vinyl actually say - 'Love Decade - Dream on' on it? Tryin hard to comprehend your question!! Im that bit tired!!:|

Hold up! If it is the 'Love Decades Dream On', then yes, Im 99% sure there sampled! Where from though? I dont know! Ask Lastnightadj, he'll prolly know!!

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
It samples Always There by Charvoni doesn't it for the "Pay if ya wanna" etc. Not sure where the "Is this a dream" is sampled from, if it is sampled. I seem to remember that was sung by a bloke from Bolton called Jerome. Or was that just the later stuff?

Is AATW still owned by Chris Reidy?
We always used to get AATW stuff on white labels from Reidy's in Blackburn before the normal promo's came out - which was handy, before it all went a bit cheesy anyway.

Here's Johnny

Nov 29, 2001
Scotland
Jonno said:
I seem to remember that was sung by a bloke from Bolton called Jerome. Or was that just the later stuff?

The Jerome bloke sang on So Real, he gets a credit on the sleeve

Thanks all for the replies - I take it there's a Charvoni accapella kickin about somewhere?

digthemusic

Mar 25, 2002
burnley
Francis said:
Tongue & Cheek - Tomorrow

I Think, but may be wrong lol

Is`nt it disco brothers presents nu-luv feat tongue and cheek is this a dream with the most excellent do it on the other side if your lucky not to pick up one of those dodgy copies with out this on.

digthemusic

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Nathan m8....please remember where that vocal comes from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made this a while ago, but lost most of it because the file corrupted it. The only vocal I had missing was 'is this a dream or reality' :)

I thought it was sung at first, but all the others are samples so it makes sense.

I might get my arse in gear and re-do it again if I can get that bit :).

More importantly after that, has anyone the 'is this a dream or reality' pella?

Thanks,

sirius.

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Francis was right - Tongue & Cheek - Tomorrow :). Good work peeps :). Its been bugging me for ages!.

Cheers.

Sirius.