Lost Season Two

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

fugjostle

Oct 12, 2001
Leek
www.fugjostle.com
Anyone catch the last episode of Lost season 2... feckin hell :love: how good was that, won't say too much cause I know some of you are still watching it but the ending is bloody great. Dunno if I can wait for season 3 :mad: :$ At least we're getting a much better idea about whats going on :thumbsup:

fugjostle

Oct 12, 2001
Leek
www.fugjostle.com
Been a great and sad TV day for me.

Watched the last ever episode of Alias :cry: Watched the last episode of 24 (hope theres a 6th series one on the way) and watched the last Lost.

Watched the last Supernatural last night and watching the last prison break tomorrow :cry:

Ghost Whisperer, Invasion, My Name Is Earl and Scrubs all finished last week as well.

There's nowt left to watch :confused: I may have to get a life :fekked: :crazy: :dummy:

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
I not seen it yet :cry: last i saw they were on the raft and walt got taken and sawyer got shot........................ im really going to have to get watching telly again.

I bet im way off whats happened now and i want to know whats down the hatch...................

:(

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
fugjostle said:
Ghost Whisperer, Invasion, My Name Is Earl and Scrubs all finished last week as well.

Invasion still has 2 EP's left to run...

Lost has another 3 to 4 seasons left and I can't wait for the next batch :hubba: :thumbsup:

I've just got into a top US Police drama called 'The Shield' fookin ace, there's 5 seasons of that so far, and I've grabbed the first 3, plenty of viewing :D

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
fugjostle said:
Anyone catch the last episode of Lost season 2... feckin hell :love: how good was that, won't say too much cause I know some of you are still watching it but the ending is bloody great. Dunno if I can wait for season 3 :mad: :$ At least we're getting a much better idea about whats going on :thumbsup:

it should of been wrapped up in 1 season as originally intended...don't get me wrong it's still one of the best things on tv but I can't help feel they're stretching it out - and still making it up as they go along...but if you say it answers a few more questions then that's good...not seen it yet on about 20 i think.

the season 1 box set extras are quite funny in the casting clips...like the guy who played sawyer was reading for jack but they thought, hey we like this guy can we make up another role for him..so they'd add a new character just like that, did this about 5 times though for various actors..to an almost finished script.

fugjostle

Oct 12, 2001
Leek
www.fugjostle.com
grad said:
and still making it up as they go along...but if you say it answers a few more questions then that's good...not seen it yet on about 20 i think.

It looks like they have decided on what the island is, or at least given up a lot of information that forces it a direction that I approve of. I was getting a bit worried but it looks like Lost is about to step up a gear. Btw, the last episode is 24 so you only have 4 to go :thumbsup:

grad said:
the season 1 box set extras are quite funny in the casting clips

Might have to borrow that from you ;)

blue jammer said:
Invasion still has 2 EP's left to run...
I've seen the last episode matey, its a good un' :thumbsup:

I think Invasion and Surface have been the biggest surprises for me this year. Didn't fancy either at the start and by the end I was hooked. The biggest let down was Threshold... it had so much promise and went the way of the X-Files :cry:

---
Mike TV

fugjostle

Oct 12, 2001
Leek
www.fugjostle.com
Lost season 3 starts on Wednesday Jan 11th 2007 :thumbsup: That also happens to be my birthday ;)

If season 3 remains popular then it will be back for a 4th season but that will be up to ABC. Just glad its on ABC and not Fox, Fox have a habit of cancelling stuff mid-season and never giving it a chance.

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk