looking back on old posts

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
just been havin a trip down memory lane reading some of the posts from 2003/04. reading all the nice messages from you folks when i found out i was pregnant with Logan [now 3yrs] wow doesnt time fly, so seeing as i keep making a guest appearance on the site these days [new job means i can] i thought i would let you see how my little man is these days, after ive just been out to buy him his school uniform omg!!!!

the pic of him in the hat was from my mates wedding in december 06 and the other is Logan and Amber [my 10yr old] a couple of weeks ago
they are my little angels... wish i could say the same for my eldest lol ;)

Attachments

• logan dec 06.JPG
    logan dec 06.JPG
    594.5 KB · Views: 70
  • HPIM0042.JPG
    HPIM0042.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 149

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
Beautiful:thumbsup: God thats flew....and i know what you mean about the eldest!! i used to think that the hard work is when they are little, god how how wrong, babies and toddlers are a breeze!! At least you know where they are when you go to bed at night, my eldest has just moved into his own flat, the scrapes and trouble he gets himself into keep me awake many a night! Anyhoo glad all yours are ok you will have to put a pccie up of Logan in his uniform! :wave:

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
Beautiful:thumbsup: God thats flew....and i know what you mean about the eldest!! i used to think that the hard work is when they are little, god how how wrong, babies and toddlers are a breeze!! At least you know where they are when you go to bed at night, my eldest has just moved into his own flat, the scrapes and trouble he gets himself into keep me awake many a night! Anyhoo glad all yours are ok you will have to put a pccie up of Logan in his uniform! :wave:

hi deedee hasnt it just flew! how old are your little ones now? you had yr youngest not long after I had logan if i remember right? and yeah i def know where yr coming from with the eldests!!! shes nearly 21 living in a flat with her mate getting wrecked day in/out!!! but she seems happy enough even though i only see her when they come with their piles of washing expecting it washed dried and folded neatly in 24 hours!! nowt like cheek. but they gotta move out at some point but it doesnt stop you worrying like mad every day/night.. i know how my mam must have felt!!you just dont realise do you til your going thru it yourself.

anyway take care chick and i'll post pic up of little dude in his uniform aww bless next week when he starts 'big school' as he calls it. catch up wi you soon deedee

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
Littlest one is coming up to 2 in Nov, next one will be 4 in March , next one will be 12 in Oct and the eldest is 20 in Oct! Keep me on my toes but i wouldnt have it any other way! I know what you mean about what our mums must have felt....only difference is that he hasnt got anyone pregnant:| eeek (not that i know of anyway) i couldnt cope with being a granny at my tender age.....:| that would just about see me off i think! Its no wonder my mum has so many wrinkles!!!

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
oh my god .... rach hes a little belta :love: , my god hes the mirror image of muff.

and bean , well she is still as beautiful as ever . she is probably just like her mum.

hope all is going well with you in your new job.

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Cool eve, Logan looks like he is gonna break a few girls hearts when he get's older :thumbsup:

It is amazing how quick they grow up, when i joined the OSA 6 years ago my little princess Yasmin was only 7, now she is a young lady of 13....where do the years go:eek:

This is Yasmin with her "Sad Dad Jaxxy, and his middle age crisis long hair" on her 12th Birthday. She is now 13, and taller than me.....and slightly more metaly mature also :D

Attachments

• SP_A0068.jpg
    SP_A0068.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 101

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
aw thanks guys nice to see ive not been totally forgotten in my long absence:p now it seems i am getting my life back to some kind of normality where i can get time to come on osa and read what you all been up to..

took me right back down memory lane yesterday reading the old posts to when i only had the two girls and used to go and party on a regular basis:fekked: :fekked: aint that right vpuddled:crazy: until the little man arrived and i became old lol :S know what you mean jaxxy about middle age lol + your daughters gonna break some hearts too [prob like her dad did] oohh the joys of parenthood.... like deedee i too dont want to become a grandma not yet anyways i might be gettin on a bit now but not ready for that joy [approx 15 years will do] it is mad when you think back to when we 1st joined osa and what has happened in the years gone by :p :cry: but i wouldnt change a minute of it, i'm happier now than i ever have been, and hope you all are enjoying your lives whatever you maybe doing now.. love to you all i've missed ya's :love: :love: :love: :wave: :wave:

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
fao eve..

i was looking at photos last week , and yes we did get in some states:crazy: :crazy:

made me laugh and cry looking at them .:love:

we had some giggles didnt we eve.....

are we just old now :S

we got in some states on a regular basis lol... plenty of memorys in them photos.... and i think i gotta agree wi ya old age is setting in :wave: