Longing for the Old Zone

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

the_ColaBoy

May 26, 2002
Walmington-on-Sea
Nearly 13 years since the doors of Jenks Bar closed, and my nirvana was no more. Tried the new places for a couple of years, but didn't really gel.

Loved the Pier, and even Bowlers, but they never had the intimacy or the one-nation feel of the Zone...

Before that, cut my teeth in Shelleys down at the Lazerdome, and grew old disgracefully after fleeing the North West for the relative safety of Bagleys dahn sarf...

Still missing 1993... and every day I come across something I either forgot or didn't know... today it was Deebro by Mukka.. every day it's Gat Decor's Passion.... and Out Of Control, Babe Babe and Master Blaster are always around my corner.

Who Was I? Look here: http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12441

Under the green ski cap is me.... Dave from Oldham... never talked, just danced me tits off/off me tits and occassionaly nodded :|

Keep on keepin on.....

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
Oi oi mucka :D

Welcome to osa , plenty of zone / shellys / pleasuredome etc heads on ere :thumbsup:

If its zone tunes ya want , sign up for gold here >>> Gold membership <<< Ive a mix in there jenks bar styleee , shameless plug i know but i dont care :D

Enjoy ya stay :king: