Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
hiya and welcome back :| i think lol

no offence but i cant remember you, unless you were on before me and thats a perfect explanation as to why i cant remember you :D well theres also years of chemical abuse that could also have contributed as well :)

lollypoplady

Apr 27, 2004
liverpool
cam

Do you go to hazy... i`m the lollypoplady.. well was...
infact i was a fruit girl one night..an icelolly bird...and the
1st ever camera girl for a year until they all got big heads and
got didgy cameras (T.K) ggggggggggrrrrrrrr lol x :p

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
no not really hun, only been to one hazy and I was pretty ill after a hard night the night earlier, well not actually a hard night but i had been sober for about 8 months and then dabbled a bit and it knocked me for six so when i went to hazy I was rather ill lol

I used to live in scotland hun, only just moved back down to wigan about amonth or so ago

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
cam said:
only been to one hazy and I was pretty ill after a hard night the night earlier, well not actually a hard night but i had been sober for about 8 months and then dabbled a bit and it knocked me for six so when i went to hazy I was rather ill

Faggot! :p

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
nowthen said:

LMFAO

Im not as young as I used to be now, this once temple is more like a decrepid old pyramid, its 30 now, ive had some good years in this shell but I think times taken its toll, the bodys served me well through the years, its widthstud a lot but now it must rest, 10pm bedtime and 10.10 sleep, gives me 10 mins for a wank, or else its night night no pleasure :D

I just cant stand it anylonger :( I wish I was 18 again