The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
i shut the board for an hour (ok ok it was only sposed 2 b half but i miscalculated! have u tried re indexing 40,000 ruddy posts poor libertys knakkerd) and within 5 minutes of reopenin it theres 8 peeps on.

ya bunch of board addict freaks!! :D

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
cos it's gr8...
i was bein nosey and looking through the names thingy and the amount of ppl who have registered and not posted is mad...
i cant seem to stay away:wave: :wave:

jayne x

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
eh sirius fella dont know about u but u noticed how many people r regged @ anthems yet it aint that busy (no offence to anthems like i think its rocks - possibly the 2nd best site out there :D ) dont know what it is about this place but peeps seem mad for postagio.

i blame pixie....

and erm..... tonksi, steh, shooms, ben, sweet, al, m jaxx, and blah blah blah blah blah blah

:thumbsup:

nightlife20

Jul 18, 2001
that dump called stoke
was it just me or.....

was every one else shoutin buttys name in vain?

somthin along the lines of

"jesus christ butty leave the board alone so that i can post!!!!" ( with the hair pullin and goin red in the face movements):crazy:

all i got was " somthin somthin the board back in 20 secs, i timed it buddy and in no way was it 20 secs!!!:naughty:

but i forgive u and understand how u had to coax liberty into doin her job properly :)

nice one butty :thumbsup:

cat

glazzy

glazzy said:
cos it's gr8...
i was bein nosey and looking through the names thingy and the amount of ppl who have registered and not posted is mad...
i cant seem to stay away:wave: :wave:

jayne x

whereabouts in cheshire you from jayne? u might not be a million miles away from a lot of us!!!! god forbid you might actually get the chance to play out with some of the local nutters !!!!! like tonksi steh me ben etc etc......... let us know m8

love cat......x:mad:

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
aawww i knew some1 would ask me this..
i live in widnes...kinda inbetween warrington and liverpool, there both about 10 minutes away.

but i don't say fower or dower or mower cos i'm originally from speke...god this gets worse...i'm gonna leave it there!!!

jayne x:) :)

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
butty said:
eh sirius fella dont know about u but u noticed how many people r regged @ anthems yet it aint that busy (no offence to anthems like i think its rocks - possibly the 2nd best site out there :D ) dont know what it is about this place but peeps seem mad for postagio.

i blame pixie....

and erm..... tonksi, steh, shooms, ben, sweet, al, m jaxx, and blah blah blah blah blah blah

:thumbsup:

Hey I aint been around for days !!! can't blame me this time - - BUT if the server falls over tonight cos it's so knoackered from my lack of posts it 'may' be something to do with me !! ;)