Lol folded records????

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

digthemusic

Mar 25, 2002
burnley
How do you go on about sorting out the postman who fold records.I was gonna say try to post it through your letter box but they did get it through letter box,what a set of thick twats.

I gather it was one of them christmas helper posties.I have`nt opened it yet so i don`t know what record it it but i gather it`s the digital boy ok alright i won of ebay the other day.:mad: :mad:

Do i take the parcel to the post office or just get a compensation/complaint form????

A very gutted digthemusic:( :(

P.s i`m glad it was`nt something really rare.;)

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
I had exactly this happen to me a little while back. Regular postie was sick and this fella they drafted in....:crazy: Tried to fold a 12" record thru the letter box....! The thing was naturally snapped in half. Thankfully not a rarity nor something I'd paid mega $$$ for, but could imagine the feeling if it was

Luckily it was sent recorded delivery so I complained that he hadn't got a signature. I've not had any comp yet, but I've never seen this fella ever again...

Go to the local post office with the package. They give you a form to fill out and then they send it off for you. As long as the package was marked fragile/do not bend or such like and was well packed they seem to be ok with u. I think they do get a bit funny if its not marked or not very well packaged...

Mart
:rolleyes:

digthemusic

Mar 25, 2002
burnley
Unfortunatly it`s not marked up do not bend or fragile.:( :( .And to round it all of i got beba sheen i need to talk to you from a country very far away and the bastardo sent me the remix.

Lol today not been a very good day for accepting records.:cry: :cry:

digthemusic

Mike

Jun 21, 2002
mart said:

Go to the local post office with the package. They give you a form to fill out and then they send it off for you. As long as the package was marked fragile/do not bend or such like and was well packed they seem to be ok with u.

Or as was the case with someone i know who had a parcel delivered with the packaging torn open and the contents missing.... go to the post office and fill out the form, then the next day the postie comes back out with exactly the same empty parcel that you've logged the complaint about and tries to redeliver it..... :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
digthemusic said:
Unfortunatly it`s not marked up do not bend or fragile...

Could always mark it up ur self maybe?? Not that I'd ever condone you attempting to hoodwink or cheat the crappy shoddy sh*te for brains excuse for a British postal service out of any of its millions and millions of dosh that it continually rips off and bleeds from its zillions of customers it seems to have no regards for....

Mart
:crazy:

dj-langster007

Dec 16, 2003
south west
posties are thick tossers but if you get to know your regular they can be helpful..my mate had some very important photos delivered to him and they had PHOTO'S DO NOT BEND WRITTEN ON IT... when they arrived they were folded in two and someone had changed the warning to .PHOTO'S DO NOT BEND YES THEY DO!..he complained but got some horseshit letter apologising and saying it must have been someone from the sorting office and they would investigate.....

as you can tell he wasnt a happy chappy...