Liverpool game

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
lol . . well theyve managed it again !! lol . . there euro luck continues . .

was a pretty crap game imo ( stayed in to watch it as well ) . .

Cisse's goals were both well lucky , but he made that diff they needed when he came on , he set up the 3rd as well for garcia . . . .

Well done Liverpool . . Euro and Now Euro Super Cup Champions . . :)

They got a hard season now , cos now the have also got the World Club championship in Japan now this year ( as well as playin chelsea twice in the Euro cup . . lol ) . .

scotti

Jul 21, 2005
wot do all u poool fans think bout owen comin back? im a united fan meself but i think benitez wud b daft to not resign him after owen said he wants to go liverpool. cisse yet to prove hiself really

ScouseCol

Jan 21, 2005
Liverpool
www.dodgy-scouser.com
scotti said:
wot do all u poool fans think bout owen comin back? im a united fan meself but i think benitez wud b daft to not resign him after owen said he wants to go liverpool. cisse yet to prove hiself really

personally I'd love to see him come back, he's a 20 to 30 goals a season man. i don't like this idea of selling Cisse thou, i think there's a lot more to come from him, he's a 20 goals a season man who's pace is frightening.

I've been very disapointed in morientez, he's been awful. he looks sluggish, can't seem to hold the ball up, very rarely gets a shot on goal and doesn't seem likely to get in behind the defence. this is benetez's main man up front. he'd best get better cause he aint doing it at the moment.

warbo

Jan 10, 2005
Liverpool!
www.britishcarper.com
scotti said:
Ide like to see owen back at liverpool aswell,he has his good days and his bad days, but when he's havin a good day, he's amazin :thumbsup:

silocybe

Jun 17, 2003
france
Id like to see Michael back , but not at the expense of Cisse , If Cisse does make way I'll be gutted. Although hes not proven himself with us yet(last seasons leg break didnt help that) , I think hes done enough to show the supporters what hes capable of, he seems to love the club aswell. You get the feeling he's had a fallout with Benitez , How could we leave him on the bench for so long when it was so bloody obvious we needed his pace last night. It was as if Benitez didnt want to play him. I would much prefer that Morientes goes , I dont think hes shown anything in a red shirt so far and hes not played one good game this season , his turns ,challenges,shots all look laboured. I thought the game was dismall last night (untill Cisse came on) and shows that we have to start stepping it up a bit. Still, it also shows that we can win even when only playing in 2nd gear! thats the only positives i can take from last night, apart from the fact that we need a bigger trophy cabinet :D :wave: (thats a wave to the Mancs)

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
For me they were lacking flair and imagination until Cisse came on. He scored 2 good goals and crossed a brilliant pass in to set up the third.

How Liverpool can think of getting rid of him, is beyond me! :)