Live Footbal Streams

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Markz

I`ll post this in here as it will get more coverage, if it needs moving feel free:

Been watching loads of matches live on sopcast,pplive etc just install and follow the programme schedule, watched the England v Argentina match last night was a great picture all the way through, just get the commentary from somewhere else, see the newbie guide on the forum they all play in Windows Media Player:

Sit back crack a beer, game on :king: :king: :king: :king:

Live Footbal Streams

silocybe

Jun 17, 2003
france
Yeah Markz watched last night via pplive on cctv5 , although it was japanese commentry , didnt matter... Was signed up to a site that i could receive the footie thru winamp (but the site got hassled into stopping the streams) So now , like you using pplive,sopcast etc.. Great to be able to watch the 3pm kick offs :thumbsup: Total life saver finding these streams as before all i could do was listen to liverpoolfc.tv . For anyone wanting the 3pm kick offs , tis well worth investigating.

dods

Oct 13, 2004
Huddersfieldcestershirey
Markz said:
Was me for the Bham v Lpool match. You dont need to find the links just go to schedule on the link i put above and every match is there.

Njoi.

where is the 'schedule' on the link above mate? - cos at the minute i am just watching whatever that chinese channel put on on the original link you put up - you saying i could be choosing what i want to watch :cool: it gets even better!!!:thumbsup: :D

Markz

dods said:
where is the 'schedule' on the link above mate? - cos at the minute i am just watching whatever that chinese channel put on on the original link you put up - you saying i could be choosing what i want to watch :cool: it gets even better!!!:thumbsup: :D

Here
is the schedule, CCTV5 (PPlive, PPStream, SOPCast,LSN1 (Livesports), LSN4 (Livesports), LSN2 (Livesports) have a look there all there.