Little help

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

DRP71

Nov 9, 2007
Anyone out there help me out i have a program downloaded onto my computer which i can't remove it is a subscription for movies online they want to charge me 28 quid as i forgot to cancel it after the free period, how can i get this off my computer as i'm not that literate on them.

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
go to control panel, then into add remove programmes, scroll down to find the programme and then to the remove button on your right of screen, but if your unsure don't remove anything that your not sure about.

If your not sure about doing the above, you could do a web search of the programme name and find instructions of how to remove it, but it should be quite simple :thumbsup:

DRP71

Nov 9, 2007
Platte's the name.

yes it is plATTE and after a search it would seem i am one of hundreds in the same situation, thought i was looking for videos for my new ipod that were free, now getting pestered by this company, tried uninstall but they have some software beyond my capabilities, forums about these give a load of stuff to put in my computer through note book but i don't have that as on vista. threats of legal action,etc ensue