Line Them Up and pull the trigger

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Sprewell

Oct 25, 2003
Madchester
Ive had it im going off the rails im gonna end up killing someone. Last week my car got stolen. I found it a day later with the alloys missing in gorton. Went there to a load of knobs in dressing gowns drinking stella. "No we didnt hear anything, we were having a party till 4am" Yeh right how can you not hear a ton car being dropped onto the floor.

Then tonight I heard something outside and i looked outside to see some bastard in my mums car. I ran out with a pool cue and the little prick starts pleading for his life. "Im sorry im sorry the door was already wide open" Im too good natured, why i didnt just whip the cue to the back of the guys head i dont know.

My mums scared my brother gets scared. Im so angry. Im just filled with thoughts of vengenance. I just envisage stamping on there head until theres no more "e arrrs" coming from there dirty mouth. :mad:

dodgymix

Ive had it im going off the rails im gonna end up killing someone. Last week my car got stolen. I found it a day later with the alloys missing in gorton. Went there to a load of knobs in dressing gowns drinking stella. "No we didnt hear anything, we were having a party till 4am" Yeh right how can you not hear a ton car being dropped onto the floor.

Then tonight I heard something outside and i looked outside to see some bastard in my mums car. I ran out with a pool cue and the little prick starts pleading for his life. "Im sorry im sorry the door was already wide open" Im too good natured, why i didnt just whip the cue to the back of the guys head i dont know.

My mums scared my brother gets scared. Im so angry. Im just filled with thoughts of vengenance. I just envisage stamping on there head until theres no more "e arrrs" coming from there dirty mouth. :mad:

don't know what this has to do with music although agree yuo should have caved the little sh1tes head in. rough justice is the only way with a lot of these cnuts now, 2 brokens legs might not stop them theiving but at least the next person who catches them will get them befroe they run off

the last person to 'touch' my car had a golf club around his throat while being held up against a wall, a foot off the ground!
it took 3 coppers to pull me off him
the little shit payed for the damage
i never heard anymore from the police ;)

you should have caved his head in with the cue, then drove him to a remote part of countryside and dumped him

three week ago my car broke down outside my mates house in elland so i left it there n told her to keep her eye on it til i could pick it up. the tax was due on it, mot in a few month, it were a bit of a wreck so i thought i'd just scrap it as it werent worth keepin on the road. any way two days later some kids tied nicking it, got it 50 yards round the corner, smashed it up, tried burnin tit out(unsuccessfully, muppets) somehow bent the door backwards so i coud'nt close it more than a foot!
so, the police had to recover it at a cost of £110, i put in a claim which is enough hassle when you no your gonna get a decent wedge out of it, but to find that excess is £100, then i have to pay outstanding installments for the rest of the policy, the car is only worth £200 so i would end up paying THEM money!!!!!!!
so a car i could have got £50 scrap value is costing me a fortune AND i have to cycle 4 and half miles to work

THOSE LITTLE BASTARDS WHO NICKED MY CAR ARE GONNA GET A RIGHT PASTIN WHEN I GET HOLD OF 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRR!

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester

sprewell, where abouts in manc do you live? crap that, the little shits :mad:

and speaking of old cars, i left mine at a mates for one night at weekend. that night the police were at the door askin if they knew whos the red car was (mine) as they believed it had been stolen! haha! thats how much of a shed my car is :$

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
sprewell where dya live?

ive had my fair share of car thefts and its a bastard when ya work hard to get summat decent and some scrote makes a mess of the car, the inconveniance and ballake it causes u....only so they can go n get a a bag of weed n a bit of sniff!!!

the cnuts wont go out n do a decent days hard work..................u shud of rammed that cue in a crevice sideways!!

hopefully ur insurance will fork out for the damage......but at the end of the day u still end up paying for it due to increasing premiums:cry:

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
Gutted for you mate, that's well bad.

Still, it's probably a good thing you resisted the urge to twat the c*nt, since you'd have most likely ended up being the one who got prosecuted.... :axe: You gotta love this country! :cops:

Sprewell

Oct 25, 2003
Madchester
Beautiful Burnage is where i live. Im on there trail anyway. Theres supposedly a girl next door who they went to see but went into my mums car instead.

tucker2005

Aug 29, 2005
Eccles
your all chav-ist's. this is a multi cultural society where we should all get along and let each culture to do what the best at. lmfao.

p.s id ov shuved the cue down his fooking japsi...what would he ov done called the police and said "ee rrr i was robbing a car and i got attacked" but on t'uther hand the law these days probs would ov come down on u :mad:

Shame he's not around any more :thumbsup:
charlesbronson.jpg

keepup

Mar 28, 2006
Manchester

I know what u mean mate i want some nice alloys on my car instead of the standard ones u get on it but im scared of getting nicked from the area i live in its sad when u carnt have what u want cos other people have to nick ur stuff rather than buy there own!!

DAMO 72

Aug 11, 2004
giggletown
where's edward woodward when u need him eh sprewell. sorry but i would have stoved the little fuckers face in n poured a mixture of petrol with enough water not to ignite over the twat. then start flickin the lighter/matches near him n just watch n laugh as he would have shit himself right there on the pavement.the piece of crap.
DAMO:mad: