Limit FM - 1992.06.xx - James Watts,DJ Kirby,DJ Rhythm,DJ Reka (90 mins)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Camz76

Apr 16, 2006
Oldham,GTR Manchester
Last edited:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
great quality rips, thanks for sharing these :love:

my copy was really hissy so i'm dead chuffed i've now got a great copy of this one.

listening to the show in full (part 1 with reka/james) was ace too, all the shouts as we were round at haggis' house before heading down to the studio, takes me right back.

was really funny as one of the girls who was answering the phones was off her head and monged out on the floor lol so we ended up covering for her - used to get some proper mental people ringing up :LOL: then the regular trips out to the local garage for supplies and asking for sommat and getting something random instead haha :fekked:

i still cringe at that first mix fireball into hackney hardcore no idea what happened there :$

:thumbsup:

Camz76

Apr 16, 2006
Oldham,GTR Manchester
great quality rips, thanks for sharing these :love:

my copy was really hissy so i'm dead chuffed i've now got a great copy of this one.

listening to the show in full (part 1 with reka/james) was ace too, all the shouts as we were round at haggis' house before heading down to the studio, takes me right back.

was really funny as one of the girls who was answering the phones was off her head and monged out on the floor lol so we ended up covering for her - used to get some proper mental people ringing up :LOL: then the regular trips out to the local garage for supplies and asking for sommat and getting something random instead haha :fekked:

i still cringe at that first mix fireball into hackney hardcore no idea what happened there :$

:thumbsup:

;) sounds like wicked times bruv...i used to sit there taping it thinkin ..i wonder what's goin on in that studio LOL ..i bet they're partying like fook ..:D
them lot sounded maaad once they got goin :mad: