Leeds Fans Be Afraid Be Very Afraid

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
E

easty

Tez, I have told you before. All you rags need to keep quiet now as we whipped your you know whats ;)

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
R J said:
"City manager Kevin Keegan has confirmed that striker, Nicolas Anelka will return to the starting line up for the clash with Leeds on Monday night."

:thumbsup:

Sorry Rick but like i said in my last email if we lost i would have looked a bit of a cock but as it happens it was you that lost :p

Anelka imo last night was crap. He was clean through and all he needed to do was lay it off to Fowler and bobs ya uncle a second goal for ya. But he was too greedy and got dispossesed.

Unlucky City

Andy

R J

Sep 29, 2001
Manchester UK
www.aatw.com
retroandy said:
Sorry Rick but like i said in my last email if we lost i would have looked a bit of a cock but as it happens it was you that lost :p

Anelka imo last night was crap. He was clean through and all he needed to do was lay it off to Fowler and bobs ya uncle a second goal for ya. But he was too greedy and got dispossesed.

Unlucky City

Andy

Correct Anelka was selfish last night and can be like that quite alot. For some reson Fowler played very deep last night which left Anelka up front on his own alot..

As for the penalty , give me a break even if it was a foul it was outside the box and to to be fair it was the only way you were going to get a chance on target ..

As for you looking a cock let's wait till the end of the season , it's still looking bleak for you boys but you have earned yourself a fighting chance with the result last night ..

markic

Jun 17, 2003
West Stand, Tier 2
retroandy said:

Andy

Anelka is always too greedy as is Fowler, and McMannawotshisface. Who i might add only play for sh**ty coz they hate MUFC. Fact!

E

easty

Take it your a bit bitter fella? Whats ya problem? It's alright having a laugh about football on here but if you wanna get upset about then a music website is not really the place to do it

markic

Jun 17, 2003
West Stand, Tier 2
Morpheus640 said:
Scum = Man U :p

this result means were 4 goals better than Scum ;) :D :p

heheh

If Leeds stay up and scum win nowt........ahhhh Happy dayz :love:

Neil

It Wouldn't be too bad if our feeder club went down ( CANTONA, RIO)then we could add SMITH and VIDUKA to our team, an go all the way next season on all three fronts. Face they an gonna play div 1 football are they? :hugesmirk

E

easty

Oh now I get it maric, your a rag, no wonder your bitter. Is it because you got a good hiding last week? Are you manc by the way? probably not seeing as your a rag

E

easty

So your not a manc then mate?
You need to get over your obsession with city mate, you sound like all my mates. Get over it mate, it was over a week ago